Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Oh Grover, you're a lifesaver! Thank you! If you wouldn't mind taking care of the front here while I get started on the cakes. Miss Cow wanted some oatmeal. You can start with her. (sees a party of Honkers come in.). Gonna be a long day.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: You got it Bry. Ok Miss Cow. Oatmeal coming up. Hey Honkers! I'll be with you in just a few minutes. *starts making the oatmeal* Ok with that going. I will go see what the honkers want. Hey there honkers. What would it be?

Honker #1: *honks a couple honks*

Honker #3: *honks after the first one*

Honker #4: *honks once*

Honker #2: *honks out a big honk*

Grover: Whoa! Are you sure you all can eat that much?

Honkers: *honk all a once*

Grover: Ok if you say so. *starts fixing the honkers food*

Miss Cow: Is my oatmeal ready yet?

Grover: Not yet Miss Cow. Do now worry i Grover will have it to you when it is ready. *still trying to fix what the honkers asked for*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
[Thanks Kyle <3...and Bear!]

Claudia: *Decorating the halls* Come on Beaker! Run before Bunsen catches us making his surprise party! *Hanging little cupcakes in the air through Bunsen's floaty experiment thing (It's been done before)* I am so glad I sent Bunsen to that conference with the 'League of Inventors'! Oh, I am very happy of his oblivious nature. He tends to not realize the obvious despite his I.Q...he thinks we've forgotten his Birthday! :smile:

Beaker: *Hanging streamers and decorating everyone's door without permission* Meemeeemeeemee!

Claudia: I have not forgotten Zoot! It's so sweet how Bry is making the cakes. Such a lifesaver he is! I got Zoot a brand new instrument, cap, and sunglasses as well as some chocochips!--and I got Bunsen some thick Encyclopedias, suits, googles, and a bag of kisses!

Beaker: Meemeeemeeemee!

Claudia: Aw, you got him a picture of you with him in your highschool years? Though I am shocked you got him new lab supplies. That is a really expensive kit!

Beaker: Meep meep *Leaves invitations at everyone's doors*

Claudia: We might have to take this party to the poolhouse.

Beaker: Mee.

Claudia: Good idea--I am going to go make Bunsen's life horrible on the phone! When done hanging these cupcakes o' course!

Beaker: Meee.

Claudia: I hope everyone attends and pitches in. It'll be a blast...I put some of his nifty inventions into effect at the pool house. It is groovy themed. It's a little incomplete. Hope someone comes by to help us with that...

Beaker: Meee!
--

*At conference*

Bunsen: Oh, I'm afraid it is break time! Good-bye! See you in a few minutes! *Frowns and sighs* Oh hum, the Miss forgot my birthday...even Beaker! Oh well...I suppose I was not as important to them as I thought. *Disdained*

---

Claudia: You want to do the prank call?

Beaker: Mee!

Claudia: Oh this will be a day he shan't forget!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: What lovely decorations you two are doing.

Murray: Yep. Reeeeallly.

Herry: Come on Murray! We need to help too.

Murray: Yoooou got it!

Both run off into the room for some more decorations to put up

BEAR

Reaction score
At Hooper's...

(the phone is ringing)
Grover, would you mind getting that? My hands are a bit sticky.(holds up frosting covered hands)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Herry: What lovely decorations you two are doing.

Murray: Yep. Reeeeallly.

Herry: Come on Murray! We need to help too.

Murray: Yoooou got it!

Both run off into the room for some more decorations to put up
Claudia: Thanks a bunch Kyle! You are a better friend than ever! *Smiles giddily*

Beaker: Mee meeee!

Claudia: Bry must have his hands covered in frost by now. I appreciate his hard work on the cakes. Gosh...such nice neighbors huh Beakie?

Beaker: *Nods*

Claudia: We must give those two something! But what?

Beaker: *Idea*

Claudia: I like :3

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: (reading paper) The Observer's running a huge article on Harry Potter today.
MN: That's right, it's part of a series. It's all for the countdown for Deathly Hallows.
Nora: Oh, I know. Mrs. Farley's had the Hogwarts displays and banners up in the shop for weeks.
Storyteller: And why not...this J.K. Rowling is just as good a storyteller as any Fraggle.
MN: Too right. And when I bring my copy home from the shop, I'm going to lock myself in my room and read start to finish.
Nora: How long should that take?
MN: Well, "Phoenix" took me four hours...
Storyteller: You will surface for food and fresh air, won't you?
MN: No worries, Storyteller, no worries.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: I think everything is prepared...*Smiles deviously* PRANK TIME!

Claudia: *Goes into room and marks his number*

--

Bunsen: Greetings, how may I help you?

Claudia: OMGSH MY HAND IS MELTING! HELP IT BURNS! *Passes to Beaker*

Beaker: MEEEMEEEMEEEMEEEEE!

Bunsen: Oh dear! Miss is on fire? I told her not to touch the combustables! Oh what was she thinking? *Rushes out of the office*

Beaker: *Sniffles* MEEPEMEEEP!

Bunsen: Oh dear! Say it is not so! *Hops into upgraded car* I'm coming! Don't hang u-

*Click*
--

Claudia: Did you HAVE to say I was dying?

Beaker: Meep. Mee meee meemeeemee!

Claudia: You've really done it this time. X3 Now we just have to wait--The party is probably starting in the poolhouse!

Beaker: mee!
--

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't count on it though Storyteller. When I got Chamber of Secrets, I stayed up all night long until the dawning morn reading it. The only other literary work I did that for was The Scarlet Letter when I had to write a journal recording my thoughts chapter by chapter for high school.
Had to read it again to get the riddle of the name scramble though. Wonder if Mrs. Farley got the colors right for each house, along with the Hogwarts seal depicting all four houses' animals.

Sorry, went into fan mode there.
*Pops out to hang a few blinking bulbs in the common room for the party, then sends a couple of bats off to the poolhouse with some disco glow-white bulbs to be hung there too.

BEAR

Reaction score
(At Hooper's...)
Bry: Okay, I think the cakes are just about done now and ready to take back to the Dorms.
(More customers are flooding the store driving poor Grover crazy)
Bry: They just don't stop, do they?
Ernie: (emerges from the crowd) Hi, Bryan!
Bry: Ernie!
Ernie: Bert asked me to come down here to see if you needed help bringing the cakes back.
Bry: Oh yes. That would be wonderful! Let's go!
Ernie: Oh hi there, Grover!
(Grover has just about passed out on the floor already from exhaustion)
Bry: Oh, wait...we can't leave yet. Someone's gotta be here to run the store. We're not at closing time yet.
(That same group of Honkers led by one comes back as if they know what is the problem)
Honker: *Honk honk honk honk honk*
Bry: What's that? I'm sorry, my Honker-speak is a little rusty.
Honker: *Honk honk honk honk honk*
Ernie: Oh! He said that him and the other Honkers noticed all day that you were under some stress and they wouldn't mind watching the store the rest of the night for you.
Bry: You know how to speak Honker?
Ernie: You can learn a lot of things living on Sesame Street.
Bry: (to Honkers) Well, that would be wonderful if you don't mind.
(All the Honkers honk in agreement excitedly)
Bry: Thank you sooo much! Alright, guys! Onto the party!
Ernie: Yaaaay! Come on, Grover. Grover?

Status
Not open for further replies.