Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Thanks. Vell, it'll be a fun day, there's a birthday scheduled, but more on that tomorrow. Take care my fuzzy furry friends.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: F-Friday the 13th is tomorrow?
Kim: Calm down, Boober. We're not going to be here; Byronfest, remember?
Boober: *calming down a little* Oh, yeah. Right. But what if something goes wrong with one of the rides? What if the Ferris Wheel falls into a million pieces?
Gillis: Boober, please!
Kim: Look, if it'll make you feel better Boober, you can hang with me on Friday at my church's rummage sale while these guys hit the carnival. That way nothing will happen to you.
Boober: Well...if you're sure...
Kim: Hey, have I ever steered you wrong?
Roomies: No comment...

-Kim

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Thanks for the cookies Ed! They will be perfect for this recipe I'm whipping up.

Lips: Which is?

Why nothing other than ice cream soup! I got our vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and the cookies will make it even better.

Janice: So, it's like a sundae, right?

Sorta. You mix all the ingredients up, until they are at a good consistensty. Okay guys, here's the result, enjoy.

Dr. Teeth: This stuff is pure genius. Where did you learn about this recipe? From a fancy cookbook?

No.

Lips: A big internet forum?

No.

Janice: Like, a family recipe?

No.

Zoot: A cooking show?.

No.

Dr Teeth: Then I'm stumped. Where did you get this recipe?

From Pee Wee's Playhouse.

Zoot: No, seriously.

I'm dead serious.

Janice: Like, who would have guessed?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Yeeshk. Let us never mention that place of ill repute here again.

*Goes to wash brain out with some good fanfic, probably one of Prawny's or some of the grandiose writings of MuppetWriter or even Catherine herself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob, glad you liked 'em.
*Leaves a few cookies for Maddie and the Mayhem in their room's door's slot, a good handful for Prawny as a thank-you for the vonderful fabulastic fanfic he posted last night, a few to Lisa and Layla to share with Nyssa for the heckuba randawesomeness that was their review, and a few more for Beth and Cookie Monster to share.

Count: Shame Ed didn't get a chance to finish up those haunters of his, but at least he'll have some time for that today vhat vith the parties being planned. Frightday the 13th being tomorrow's date and a couple of big events on the calendar. Ah, just so long as there are plenty of friends for us to count on...

Erine81981

Reaction score
*yawns* Well i'm going to head on to bed guys. I'll see ya'll in about 10 hours. I think. Just a guess. Good night my furry four monster buddies. *kisses each one good night*

Murray: Good night Kyle.

Grover: Goooood night everybodddieee! And you too Kyle. *laughs*

Herry: Good night Kyle.

Maurice: Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite.

I'll try not to let them Marurice. Good night. *heads on to bed*

As the camera pans out of the window a voice can be heard......"Good night everyone in dreamy dream land. Hope you had a wonderful day here but time to go. Muppet Dorms is brought to you by the letter "L" for Lovely and by the number "2". Muppet Dorms was a prouduction of the Muppet Centreal Forms."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Announcements.

*Eerie music starts to play from the Count's organ.

Greetings... Ah, today we have a few announcements to make. And we thought a bit of mood music would serve to spook to the highlights of the day.
First of all... Happy Frightday the 13th to all my fiends! Take extra care not to step on any cracks in the sidewalks or around any propped-up ladders be they W-shaped or normal ladders instead. Oh, and don't be alarmed if you see Fatatita running about, this is one of the days she loves to get out and be the best black cat she can be.
Second... Happy birthday to Camilla the Chicken. If you want to leave a gift or a card or help with the party preparations, talk to Ryan in Tomb #25 on the second floor. He'll tell you what needs be done for the festivities later tonight.
Last, but not least by any stretch of the imagination... Well, I just want to thank all the boyles and goyles who've become my fearest forum friends as I celebrate my 5th anniversary as a member here at Muppet Central.

So have fun everybody and good luck as you try to rest in peace today... You're all going to need it!
*Evil cryptlike cackles.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*The residents of room 3 leave a plate of bat shaped cookies outside room 1 in celebration of Ed's five year anniversary. Only one cookie has a bite missing from a certain furry blue monster*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The Count opens the door and sneaks the plate of bat-cookies inside... Before gently scooting Fatatita out over to Room #3 with a plate of C-shaped chocolate chip lightly powdered cookies.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: Friday the 13th..today?

Bunsen: Indeed, I do not beleive in such superstition. Scientifically, it is proven not to be. I am having Beaker step on cracks, break mirrors, ect.

Claudia: Oh, wow so the myth is not real?

Bunsen: I'm afraid not. *Steps on crack* You see?

Claudia: Yah.

--

Ring ring!

Beaker: *Picks up phone* Mee? *Gasps*

Bunsen: Hmm?

Beaker: Meep meep meep!

Bunsen: Mother dearest broke her back? Oh dear! *Gets the phone in a panicked manner*

Claudia: *Holds a anti-badluck suit*

Beaker: *Keyboard falls on him mystically from the closet* MEEEP MEEP!

Claudia: MY KEYBOARD! OH NO! ;_; nononono! *Gets it off of him*

Beaker: *Twitch twitch*

Claudia: *Bumps against chemical filled flasks* *They tip over* >_> SHIZNET!

*Explosion* BOOM! *Table lights on fire*

Bunsen: No no no, not my precious flasks! Oh dear! *Hangs up*

Claudia: *Grabs Beaker and a struggling Bunsen out of the smoking room* EEEEEEAAAAHH!

Bunsen: My inventions! D:

Claudia: HUSH UP!

Beaker: Meep!

--

Claudia: *Grabs fire extinguisher*
--

*Afterwards*

Claudia: No bad luck, huh? *Glares*

Bunsen: It all happened at such velocity that I could not take it all in. *Gulps*

Beaker: *Bandages all over*

Claudia: *Broken keyboard* *Gives out the classic Star Wars 'no' thing in slow mo* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Drops to her knees*

Bunsen & Beaker: *pat her back*

Status
Not open for further replies.