Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Animal!
Animal: Ani-mal!
Ryan: Okay, listen, today is Floyd's big birthday party.
Animal: Par-ty!
Ryan: Yes, now, I need you to go find your drumset, and set it up at the pool for his party this afternoon, okay?
Animal: Drum-set! Ah ha ha! *runs off*
Clifford: Do you really think that was such a good idea?
Ryan: *blink* Thinking back on it... no, I don't. Anyway, I need you to keep Floyd out of the Dorms until this afternoon, okay?
Clifford: Alright, dude, can do.
Ryan: Great!
Rizzo: Yo, Ryan, what kinda food we havin' tonight?
Ryan: Beats me. I'm not in charge of food. But Rizzo, I need you and Pepe to go out and find Floyd a present he'll like.
Pepe: Si, we can do t'is, hokay?
Rizzo: Yeah, we'll be back later. C'mon, shrimp!
Pepe: I am not a shripm! I am a king prawn!
Ryan: Now, Gonzo, Camilla?
Gonzo: Yeah?
Camilla: Brawk?
Ryan: Do you think you guys can find some fireworks to set off tonight for Floyd's party?
Gonzo: Ooh! Definitely! Haha!
Ryan: And Uncle D.?
Uncle Deadly: Hmm?
Ryan: I need your help setting up for the party.
Uncle Deadly: I figured you would, my fiend. Alright then, let's get started.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Man, another party I'll be missing. Darn rehearsals.
Bert: Yeah. But it's wonderful that you're in another show.
Bry: Yeah, that is a bright side.
Ernie: What's this one called?
Bry: It's called "Sunday in the Park with George". It's a Sondheim musical about the artist George Surat and his famous painting. I play the part of The Soldier in the painting.
Ernie: Wow!
Bry: Yeah. It's tough music though.
Bert: I know you'll be just great when performance time comes around.
Ernie: Sure!
Bry: Thanks, guys. I just feel bad for missing so many of the get-togethers lately. I will try to come to one soon though.
Ernie: You must! It is summer afterall.
Bry: I know. Well, you guys have fun and give my best to Floyd.
Ernie: We will.
Bry: Where are Big Bird and Telly?
Ernie: I sent them off with Grover to find a present.
Bert: I thought we were going to get Floyd's present.
Ernie: Nope. Not this time, old buddy. Our job is to make the cake!
Bert: Really? Oh, I love baking cakes. Especially white cake with oatmeal and cinnamon frosting.
Ernie: Yeah, well I have the ingredients here but I don't see any oatmeal.
Bert: Too bad.
Ernie: I'll remember that for your birthday though, Bert.
Bert: Yeah! (laughs) Eh-eh-eh-eh!
Bry: Have fun, you two. And don't make too much of a mess!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Claudia makes her way to the entrance where she drags her luggage about in a clumsy manner. Her eyes wander over the school slowly before spotting the lobby. She walks toward the desk to sign in. Turning around she notices two familiar figures. "Oh my gosh! Bunsen! Beaker!" She squeals "Hi guys!" She goes on one knee, dropping her luggage to the side. Before they notice the young lady--they are locked in her hug of doom. She giggles at their muffled voices. She lets them go from her merciless hug. "Oh my! You gave me quite a scare," Bunsen puts his glasses on before taking note of who was the girl. "Oh it's young Claudia! Oh Beakie she came rather early!" Bunsen declares enthusiastically.

Beaker being in shock does not react. "Oh dear you scared little Beaker into shock." Bunsen says patting his head. Claudia only giggles as a response "Let's just find our rooms." She says collecting her common sense into order. Recovering, Beaker nodded "Meeemee!" Briefly did he raise his neck from the safety of his collar. *

Note: I forced myself to type a short one. XD

Yay for being my first entrance!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes out to the lobby after hearing the bell on the desk ringing for a while.
PD: Now, while he's gone...
Rosita: Let's get our swimwear on and scurry off to la piscina.

Count, at the poolhouse: So Uncle Deadly, vhere do you vant the fried foods and condiments?

Me: Oh hi Claudia. Bunsen, Beaker, good to see you guys back here for another stay.
You'll probably want your room now. *Grabs key from the lobby desk's backwall, hanging next to the marble 44. *All walk past the double doors into the second/main floor's common room. If you'll notice, there's a trashcan in the back left corner, Oscar lives in the one here on the second floor. Also, the Old World furnace in the back right corner houses the motley-colored elevator we use to get from floor to floor around here.

*The elevator closes its doors after we wave good-bye to Seymour, jetting upwards one level. The doors open and we walk out onto the third floor's common room. OK, we just take a quick turn to our right... And your room should be, yes, last door down on our right.
*Hands the key to Room #44 to Claudia. Few things of note. The bathroom on this floor is that room directly across from yours. *Jabs his thumb behind him at the white-washed door marked by a bubble-encased 3. For neighbors, you have Alex with Floyd Pepper, Animal and Pepe the King Prawn in Room #42, directly next to your room. She's currently away, her roomies are staying with Ryan (better known as theprawncracker or just Prawny for short). It's Floyd's party, his birthday was yesterday. We're having a barbecue downstairs in the poolhouse area, it's located behind the main building. Some of my bats will be by with your luggage, if you want to change and join us you're welcome to crash the party.

Hope you have fun and welcome to the MC Dorms.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Thanks Big Bird for helping carry our present.

Herry: I'll help you Telly. I'll be back.

Grover: Ok Herry. Just set it right there Big Bird. Thanks again. See you at the party. Kyle were home!

Hey guys. See you later Big Bird. Wow! Floyd will love this. Ya'll did great. Where's Marucie, Herry and Murray?

Grover: Herry is helping Telly get their persent to Bryan's room and Maurice and Murray were bring in the groceries.

Murray: Here we are. *sets down the groceries*

Maurice: *sets the groceries* Did we do great, Kyle?

Ya'll picked the most awsomest present out. He'll love it to death. Now wrap it and we'll get down to the pool area.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: Thank you! *Holds key while trying to pet the bats childishly*

Beaker & Bunsen: *walks into the room happily*

Claudia: *Sees them leaving her* Hey! Ladies FIRST! *Giggle*

Bunsen: I forgot my manners. I am rather enthusiastic for that little pool party perhaps I could try out The Hologram to see if that would be a suitable gift for Floyd and serve as a helpful addition to the party.

Beaker: Meeemee!

Claudia: Totally, I do not think the big man would mind.

Bunsen: Who?

Claudia: You can invent a hologramic television but you can't remember who we last talked to?

Bunsen: Oh! Him! I would not think so!

Beaker: *Grabs shorts from suitcase*

Claudia: *Smiles* Well then! Let's get our stuff and change!

Bunsen: Of course--oh and Beakie don't forget to get the wires from your backpack!

Beakie: D: -sigh-

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill is searching all around the dorm calling Marty's name.

Bill: Marty was supposed to be back now. I hope he hasn't faded away into some oblivion of his own while he was away throughout last week.
I'll have to leave him in the Lord's hands. But I sure hope he comes back soon.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
So, Floyd's having a birthday celebration. I hope he will like our present.

Janice: I'm sure he rully will, after all we put thougt into it.

Lips: Yeah. This should make him happy.

Zoot: Happiness is good.

Yes, that is true. Now, let's get to wrapping this present, and get changed for the celebration.

Janice: Fer sure!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Alrighty. Is every ready?

We are all ready. Everyone got their swim short?

Herry: Yep. *standing with them on*

Then lets head out.

We all head to the pool with Floyd's present in hand or should i say in wheel barrel.

Murray: CANNNNNNONBALLLLL! *runs and jumps into the pool* Ka-splash!

No running Murray. Remember that?

Murray: Sorry. I forgot.

That's fine just be careful. *sets the bags of chip and soda down on the table* Alright guys. I'll be in there in a few minutes.

Herry: Yeah! *goes over to the divingbord* Monster furrrrrie! *SPLOSH!* Oh yea!

Grover: Watch this. *tries a dive but belly buster*

Maurice: Ow.

Grover: Ow! My cute little belly.

Herry: You ok Grover?

Grover: I will be ok. Ow.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the party... Munching on an onion ring or two...
The dorms have been brought to you by the letter Q.
*Holds up a couple of rings linked together, the second just a bit of a tail, forming a deep-fried Q.

Count: And by the number elewen.
*Shows plate with large hot dogs with ketchup/relish lined up side by side resembling an 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.