Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (looking out the window of room 29) Hmm...what a lovely Friday. I wonder what's going on in the Dorms today.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: *running* Bryan! Bryan! Bryan! Ryan wants to know if you want to co-host a barbecue with him tonight at the pool!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hey, Gonzo! Ya know, I'd love to but I'm afraid I can't. I've got some other plans tonight. I'm sorry. Why don't you go ask Kyle?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: Aw, okay, I'll fly down to Kyle's room. *jumps out of a window* Yeah, I know Kyle's on the same floor, but who- *hits ground*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Hey Gonzo! Beth can't go, but Wanda, Cookie and I want to go to your barbeque. So let us know what's going on. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, guess I'll have to pop in at the reading room when we're done.
Prairie: How long will this take? It's worse than picking out clothes with my mom.
Patience Prairie, I need to make sure the measurements are perfect. Besides, you should be honored to be the model for one of the haunters.
*Checks the length of the nightgown Prairie's wearing, the trail behind her, the arm length, the waistline, the sweep of her hair, the slope of her pinkish head as to how she captures the look of a noseless Muppet face...

Stop fidgeting, just a couple of more inspections and then you can change back into your Street clothes.
Prarie, sighing: Oh... OK.
Count: Have you heard? There's a barbecue tonight at the poolhouse.
Mmm, you wanna go Prairie?
PD: Yes... But I want to get this over with first.
Count, please tell Rosita to meet us there later tonight.
Count: Yes sir. *Leaves Ed and Prairie alone for the time being.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The Count goes upstairs and knocks on Room #19's door. Hello Kim? Vanted to say Ed and I are both sorry for not recognizing Tosh had a birthday this last Monday on the 4th of June. Here's a boo-quet of purple sproinger posies for her, and I hope ve see her later tonight at the barbecue. Happy birthday Tosh, from everybody here at the dorms.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Prairie, changed back into her normal garb: Um... Wasn't there supposed to be a barbecue at the poolhouse tonight?
Hmmm, dunno, maybe Ryan hasn't made it yet.
Count: Good thing we had a late lunch to tide our tummies till the party starts.
Rosita: Sí, some deliciosa paella with plenty of mariscos.
*Gaffer and Fatatatita meowing to get some of the leftovers, because of the seafood.
Rosita: Only if you're gatitas buenas. Maybe you'll get a treat at the barbecue.

*All wait in Room #1 for party to start, occupying themselves with various pasttimes.

Erine81981

Reaction score
In room 26.........

*gets a call from Bryan* You mean Ryan asked me to host a party tonight? At the pool? And i wasn't here? Gosh! I been falling asleep lately. Ok. I'll let Ryan know. Thanks agian Bryan. *hangs up* Man! I need to be woke up more often. *runs over to Ryan's room* Hey there Ryan. Sorry that i was alseep when Gonzo tried to come and get me. Since we've wait so long can we hold it tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.