Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Well, I've gotten all of my folk's and my roommate's presents out of the way. Now I can relax.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Singing: Oh, I know you can count up to sewen.
I know you can count up to eight.
But can you count up to 9 if you love me? Oh I can hardly wait!

Yes, got three of the S9 figures earlier tonight. They're still in their clamshells, will liberate them tomorrow. Ah, at least I can sleep well tonight and worry about my exam during the weekend.
And I also got a nice number 9 to attach to the skull standing guard on the door which leads to my walk-in closet alvcove where the figures are kept.

Happy holidays, and a peaceful night's sleep to all!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm rully digging the scene. The three Lips figures I ordered from an online retailer got here super quick. So as soon as I open the signature version, my EM figure set up will be classically complete. Gonna see if I work on my exam tonight and maybe tomorrow, at least the part dealing with the 2004 PR Gubernatorial Elections, such a mess.
Well, happy holidays!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Four loads of laundry are finally,and totally complete. Now watching the movie Heat. I might make some scrambled eggs and french fries for dinner. Oooh,can't forget the hot sauce for the eggs & toast on the side.

Dr. Teeth: Hey J,something smells good,what is it?

JFS: Just hopped out of the shower,with freshly washed hair.You like how it smells?

Dr. Teeth: You smell like a flower garden.

JFS: Aww,thanks Dr. Teeth,that's so sweet.:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, enjoying the holiday movie marathon eh? Well, might have some dinner later and watch my Saturday night Toonami. At least it's one last meal type deal before facing the exam work I'll be doing tomorrow.
Heh, at least it'll get done, eventually. Man, now more than ever do I understand and empathize with Whatever's sigline over at the PT boards.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I taped the 40th anniv. special of Rudolph last night,the tape that I've been making is awesome.Here's what's on it so far:Five People You Meet in Heaven,A Vow to Cherish,Charlie Brown Christmas,How the Grinch Stole Christmas,Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.I hope A Year Without a Santa Claus comes on tv,that would complete the tape,something wonderful.

Erine81981

Reaction score
christyb said:
*I poke my head in the lobby doors and look around.

*whispers
Ok Scooter, all clear but we gotta hurry before a certain group of animals and monsters sees what we're up to.
: Got it. After we get these things to our room I'll go let Ernie81981 that we got everything on his list.

*hears footsteps

Shhhhhh!!!! Come on, let's go!

*Me and Scooter madly dashing up and down the steps carrying packages of all sizes.
Thanks Christy and Scooter for doing this for me. I was able to get everyone here something while ya'll were out for the cats and the monsters. Can't wait to hand everyone out their presents. Oh how I just love Christmas holidays!!!

JaniceFerSure said:
I taped the 40th anniv. special of Rudolph last night,the tape that I've been making is awesome.Here's what's on it so far:Five People You Meet in Heaven,A Vow to Cherish,Charlie Brown Christmas,How the Grinch Stole Christmas,Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.I hope A Year Without a Santa Claus comes on tv,that would complete the tape,something wonderful.

It came on sometime the first of the week of December. Keep watching ABC Family and it should come on again soon. So was there anything about the 40th anniv. that was cool as in any speical features? Did they talk about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.