Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

christyb

Reaction score
Everything's awful quite around here. Everyone's gone for the break huh??

McFraggle

Reaction score
It usually gets a little quiet around the holidays. Happy Holidays everybody from myself, Sam, and Kermit. :attitude: :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Nermal and Odie come out of the opening.......

Nermal: Hey there. Whats your name? I'm...*looks at Ed*..you look like that guy who sent me away to whever it was.

Odie: Arf arf bark bark arf woof woof!

Nermal: Odie is saying, " Are you going to the party?" I would like to go but we don't have no way of getting there and Kyle and Garfield have already gone. If you're going we could hitch a ride.

Odie: Arf arf!!

Arlene: *over hears* Could I go too?

Nermal: I don't know why not being the cutest kitten on face of the world.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckles to self. No no Nermal, you like Prairie misunderstood. You know first and foremost that it's Garfield who keeps trying to send you to Abu Dhabi. Secondly, I never said I sent you there, just said I sent the box there. But anyway, it's OK. Come on and I'll bring the three of you to the Christmas party at Miss Piggy's home.
*Stops and sees packages for Herry Monster sitting at the front lobby desk's foot. Hmmm, think I'll bring these along and give them to Herry.
*All leave for the party.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: I like quiet times myself.That's ok by me.

Dr. Teeth: The Eve of Christmas is finally among us,all is merry and bright.

Floyd: A week until New Year's.Man this year went like a roller coaster,didn't it Dee?

Dee: Absolutely Floyd.Slow climbing at the beginning,spring started that downward hill,and its been twisting and turning the rest of the year.Lots of tunnels and loops in between,especially towards the end of the year.:zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ha! Christmas morning, and I just finished opening up all four Muppets S9 figures from their plastic prisons. They look great standing next to each other, and I hope to start off another round of photos for both my collection's album and the product guide project I'll work on with my brother.

The gang looks much more complete now, though I'll have to wait till next week for Jim to get here. Well, happy holidays to all and to all a grand Christmas night.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Feliz Navidad Count. How did your Christmas day go? Mine was very peaceful.*watching It's a Wonderful Life*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey JFS, didn't think I'd hear from you today. Well, it was a good Christmas day. Spent the afternoon having a Christmas lunch with my family, Mokey had herself a lovely afternoon down at Fraggle Rock.
We're both back at the dorms now and going over what we got for Christmas. Like I said, the S9 figures are great, gonna see about photographing them tomorrow.
Mokey got a new Fraggle pebble and a lovely ribboned flower pot for Lanford.
Hope you and the band had a great Christmas day as well.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Gets back from party........

Oh am I glad to be back. That was fun and all but w/ all them Muppets it can be pretty tiring. Ok Cats and dog. Listen up. Ya'll need to get all your stuff and be ready for Jon and his family. Is everything clear?

Garfield: Do we get to eat first?

Arlene: Garfield!

Garfield: What? Just asking.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: I had a great Christmas.I spent all mid-afternoon and evening down at my best friend Sean's grandmother's house for dinner.He cooked cornish hens,roast beef,homade mac. and cheese,homade mashed potatoes,stuffing and string beans. I took some leftovers home with me. Then I watched the end of It's a Wonderful Life & Madtv. So yeah,Christmas was pretty good. On a side note,I thought the Christmas party thread was to last until New Years guys? Just curious about that one.:smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.