Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
A week away from Xmas Eve

Dee: All these cats in the dormhouse,lol. Good luck on your finals too Count.Still have a few more shopping sprees to go on this week,then I can relax this weekend.:cool: You guys coming with me to the store(s)?

Floyd: Sure,right behind you,my multi-task-shopper-who-goes-to-five-stores-in-one-day<laughing>.

Dee: I can't help it Floyd,rather go everywhere while I'm out & have the next day free,ya know.

Dr. Teeth: I'll go,I'm all bundled up for the occasion.

Zoot: Me too,count me in.

*Dee leaves a musical note on dormroom,just in case anyone decides to stop by*

<to listen,press red button>

*EM singing*
"We're not in,thanks for stopping by.Leave your message;after the tone,the tone,the tone.."<beep>

christyb

Reaction score
One more to go. I only have one more. Whew! Man am I exhausted. And all I've been doing is studying until forsaken times of the night or morning.

*takes a sip of coffee

Man, If I didn't know any better I think it was the coffee that's keeping me going.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I can sympathize with you Christy. Gotsa read all the stuff about the 2004 PR Gubernatorial Elections for my Constitutional exam which I'll work on this weekend. Might do some shopping to alleviate the stress, if my EBX stores get there S9 figures here finally.
Well, good luck to everyone and happy holidays.

christyb

Reaction score
Accounting 201 left for me. Ahh...financial analysis ratios, debits, credits. Ok so I'm starting to hate the stuff. But its my degree and I'll love it again once tomorrow is over.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*whispers* Hey there Christy. I was wondering could you go do some shopping for me? I don't want to wake up Garfield. Since I don't want him getting into the fridge. Odie and Nermal are asleep too and I don't like waking them up to keep Garfield from getting food and to know that he won't fellow me to go shopping. Here's the list.

1. Scrach Post
2. wind-up-mouse
3. cat sweater
4. Dog bone
5. ball w/ a bell inside

Now for the monsters.

1: cookies all around the world
2: new weight set
3: blue scooter w/ helment
4. a new red cape

There you go. Thanks alot.

christyb

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
1. Scrach Post
2. wind-up-mouse
3. cat sweater
4. Dog bone
5. ball w/ a bell inside

Now for the monsters.

1: cookies all around the world
2: new weight set
3: blue scooter w/ helment
4. a new red cape

There you go. Thanks alot.
*whispers back..
I'd be glad to. I'll go get these right away. Hmmm...the cookies might be hard though. But I'll try my best.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Didn't Grover just get a motorscooter with helmet for his birthday? Or does he want this one as a gift for his Mommy?
Hey, not sure if the stores'll be open when I get out from reading tomorrow. Grrr, another setback and another headache, got to talk it over with the professor tomorrow. Anyway, good luck to everyone, and here's to finally finishing these dreaded finals.

christyb

Reaction score
*I poke my head in the lobby doors and look around.

*whispers
Ok Scooter, all clear but we gotta hurry before a certain group of animals and monsters sees what we're up to.
:wink: : Got it. After we get these things to our room I'll go let Ernie81981 that we got everything on his list.

*hears footsteps

Shhhhhh!!!! Come on, let's go!

*Me and Scooter madly dashing up and down the steps carrying packages of all sizes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry Christy, it's just Mokey and me with a few bats. Got back from the campus and we're gonna see about how we're gonna do our final exams.
Might skip out later tonight and do a bit of Christmas shopping to alleviate the stress, especially my local EBX stores "FINALLY" got their S9 Muppets figures shipped and stocked.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: Thank goodness its Friday,finally get to relax.

<EM:sing: >
Pretty day
Sunny sky
Lovely pictures
Dance in your eyes

It all seems so right
It all seems so rare

Summer soft
Sudden breeze
Watch the wind
Play tag in the trees

The world is so bright