Muppet Channel?

Luke

Reaction score
but most of the good stuff on the channel (at least here) IS the classic stuff - we are right in the middle of Scooby week ! LOL !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i find it discusting on what happend to cartoonnetwork..."Adult Swim" i can't bleive they did that, the reason for that channle was to play cartoons for kids 24 hours a day. There are shows that are more violent now like the power puff girls, but the laguage and some topics on "Adult Swim" are filth for that channle, now if they made a channle called Adult Swim or whatever they could play that stuff 24 a day that wouldn't interfear with the that network. kids could still watch it no matter what but it would be on a seprate channle that could be blocked out if a parent choses to.

i have watched "Adult Swim" and founds"some" stuff funny, but not for a kids channle, they should make there own.

Zack)Rowlf the, thank goodness for Boomarage and Toon Disney, althought parts of TD are going down hill now, with the delation of TaleSpin and littlering of the network with Doug and Pepper Ann....Dog.

Alicia_14

Reaction score
You are totally right Zack. A kids channel should be just that. And even some of the cartoons formatted for the children are violent and serve no intent. Whatever happened to the Care Bears? The Ones who taught you to be better ppl, not flying Buttercups for petes sake!

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog

Zack)Rowlf the, thank goodness for Boomarage and Toon Disney, althought parts of TD are going down hill now, with the delation of TaleSpin and littlering of the network with Doug and Pepper Ann....Dog.

Hey Zack TaleSpin IS still on Toon Disney but ONLY on the weekends real early in the monin! Bonkers is on the weekend too! I just wish Toon Disney would have keepet Snookums and Meet, Rew Toonage, TaleSpin,Bonkers,Gummi Bears, Wuzzles and Marsupalomie(? I don't really remember how to spell that lol). I just wish theyed (Disney) would get rid of them other cartoons that they even didn't MAKE like The littles, Super Dave, Wish Kid, Care bears (even tho I like them!), Wizard of Oz (the cartoon) and Blazing Dragions!!!

From what I heard on LaughingPlace.com they sayed THIS Fall Toon Disnet are adding NEW (Disney) Cartoon's on like...

The House Of Mouse (getting Off ABC and airing on Toon Disney with NEW shows), Mary Kate & Asley (the cartoon with NEW shows made too), Buzz Lightyear (the cartoon), Legend of Tarzan, The Weekenders, Sabrania the Teenahe witch cartoon's, and I think a few others that I don't remember but IF I here more i let you know there Zack! But MY FAVORITE Show on Toon Disney is Teacher's Pet , Oh and THIS fall on ABC it won't be called "Disney's One saturday Morning" but soon to be called "ABC Kids":mad: and half of the Disney cartoons that were on One saturday Morning will go to Toon Disney and One Saturday Morning will have Lizzy , Even Stevns, and NOW Proud Family, Kim Passibal (i LOVE this show!) and 2 others that I don't remember.... bye for know....lol

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks Steve, if i was still the early bird i was i would probaly know that TaleSpin was on that early, but my built in alarm clock broke and i'll been the late night bat latey so i havebeen sleeping a little later, only if i was young again i could do BOTH! yeah, that's heathly...

well Care Bears was on the Disney Channle back a few years, not that it's a "disney made show" but fraggle rock and the Raccoons also were on the Disney Channle back a few years and they are not Disney made as well, so Care Bears have has a little history with Disney.

Toon Disney also has Sonic the Heghog, the first cartoon made of him, i liked the second cartoon of sonic the best, that was played on ABC back a few years ago. there is also a third Sonic cartoon but it really didn't stick to the first story and video game so i didn't like it that much, but it had Knuckles!

Bonkers not on Toon Disney?!?! since when? it was on the other day! i think they play the wuzzle's, snookims and meat, Raw Toonage, and marsupalimi on late at nigth or early early early morning, maybe they don't anymore.

House of Mouse is great! and i knew sooner or later it would come to Toon Disney, they will play it a lot too, right now there is to much doug and pepper on!

Mary Kate & Asley (the cartoon with NEW shows made too), Buzz Lightyear (the cartoon), Legend of Tarzan, The Weekenders, Sabrania the Teenahe witch cartoon's,
ahh, great! MORE littler for that channle.....well i guess Tarzan belongs there, as well as buzz lightyear, but full house twins getting there own cartoon show is revolting....

might i add i dislike cartoons about teenages, dogs, witches, super hero's, aliens and kids going to school...

look at this list!
Doug boy that bases him at school!
pepper ann girl that bases about her going to school!
Sabrania witch that bases about going to school!
Teacthers pet DOG that bases about going to school!
Recess and the Weekenders young kids that bases them being in school or tying to get way from school!
the list gose on!
i can't even think of the name of the alien that goes to school too and i don't care, even those new spanish super heros cartoon!

KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!!!! but i don't think every cartoon has to be about kids...or something going to school, it's sicking that it's on a weekend day at that!

i like cartoons about animals going on adventures, like the Raccoons, DuckTales, TaleSpin, and the Super Mairo Bros...well that would be about plumers going on adventures but you get the driff;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, sheesh what a long post!Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks Steve, if i was still the early bird i was i would probaly know that TaleSpin was on that early, but my built in alarm clock broke and i'll been the late night bat latey so i have been sleeping a little later, only if i was young again i could do BOTH! yeah, that's heathly...

well Care Bears was on the Disney Channle back a few years, not that it's a "disney made show" but fraggle rock and the Raccoons also were on the Disney Channle back a few years and they are not Disney made as well, so Care Bears have has a little history with Disney.

Toon Disney also has Sonic the Heghog, the first cartoon made of him, i liked the second cartoon of sonic the best, that was played on ABC back a few years ago. there is also a third Sonic cartoon but it really didn't stick to the first story and video game so i didn't like it that much, but it had Knuckles!

Bonkers not on Toon Disney?!?! since when? it was on the other day! i think they play the wuzzle's, snookims and meat, Raw Toonage, and marsupalimi on late at nigth or early early early morning, maybe they don't anymore.

House of Mouse is great! and i knew sooner or later it would come to Toon Disney, they will play it a lot too, right now there is to much doug and pepper on!

Mary Kate & Asley (the cartoon with NEW shows made too), Buzz Lightyear (the cartoon), Legend of Tarzan, The Weekenders, Sabrania the Teenahe witch cartoon's,
ahh, great! MORE littler for that channle.....well i guess Tarzan belongs there, as well as buzz lightyear, but full house twins getting there own cartoon show is revolting....

might i add i dislike cartoons about teenages, dogs, witches, super hero's, aliens and kids going to school...

look at this list!
Recess and the Weekenders young kids that bases them being in school or tying to get way from school!
the list gose on!
i can't even think of the name of the alien that goes to school too and i don't care, even those new spanish super heros cartoon!

KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!!!! but i don't think every cartoon has to be about kids...or something going to school, it's sicking that it's on a weekend day at that!

i like cartoons about animals going on adventures, like the Raccoons, DuckTales, TaleSpin, and the Super Mairo Bros...well that would be about plumers going on adventures but you get the driff;-)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
This might be a little lat but...
Cartoon Network was never supposed to be a 24 hour kid's network.
Thank you, that is all.

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Thanks Steve, if i was still the early bird i was i would probaly know that TaleSpin was on that early, but my built in alarm clock broke and i'll been the late night bat latey so i have been sleeping a little later, only if i was young again i could do BOTH! yeah, that's heathly...

look at this list!
the list gose on!

Hey Zack!, Yeah Bonkers IS STILL on but only on the weekends on the Toon Disney weekend block,tho, Sonic the Heghog yeah I know thats on Toon Disney ONLY b/c Disney had a deal with Saga back in the 90's and a deal with Nintendo to make the Mario Bros cartoon, I wish they STILL showed that, But hay its a Disney cartoon so MAYBE some day will see it on Toon Disney, yeah any ways getting back to the Sonic the Heghog thing Disney and Saga made a deal to make Sonic the Heghog cartoon's and then somthing happend (i don't really remember what tho!, I THINK there was a fight or somthing around there!?) But YES tho's Sonic the Heghog cartoon's belong TO Disney so they have the rights to show JUST them ones and the 2nd ones and thats it!, but the 3erd ones of Sonic the Heghog cartoon's are NOT Disneys!
Yeah! I here ya on tho's Disney cartoon's with JUST kids and going to school, but I still love them, LOL.

***House of Mouse is great! and i knew sooner or later it would come to Toon Disney, they will play it a lot too, right now there is to much doug and pepper on!***

Yeah I had thos same felling on "House of Mouse" (my ONE and OLNY favorite Disney cartoon!!) would end up on Toon Disney sooner or latter (No tell what Eisner is up to now a dayz! LOL) and Yes! Toon Disney does kinda fludd Doug and Peper Ann alot, But I SHURE do miss seeing them on ABC, But I think NEW peper Ann shows are on Toon Disney but Im NOT % shure, The Doug shows are NOT, but hopefly Disney WILL make NEW Doug shows b/c I really LOVE Doug! LOL

well theres my 2 cents, Zack see ya....

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Hey Zack...MORE News on whats coming to Toon Disney THIS fall,

get ready for this (i also love this cute cartoon LOL) "Temo Sapermo"(with NEW show too)

latter,....