Muppet Channel?

Alicia_14

Reaction score
Does n e one else think there should be an all muppet channel? there are enuf shows and movies out there,,,, why not make a channel? is that possible?

BorkBork

Reaction score
This issue has been up before.
I think we agreed that there just isn't enough material to make an all muppet channel. in this case, there would only be lot's of reruns, and people would stop buying the dvd's and videos.

/Anders

beaker

Reaction score
>>>This issue has been up before.
I think we agreed that there just isn't enough material to make an all muppet channel. in this case, there would only be lot's of reruns, and people would stop buying the dvd's and videos<<<

um, no I thought the argument is that JHC is struggling for th emoment. Hey...nearly 50 years worth of nonstop material? naw...thats not enuff for a 24 hour channel:wink:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

um, no I thought the argument is that JHC is struggling for th emoment. Hey...nearly 50 years worth of nonstop material? naw...thats not enuff for a 24 hour channel:wink: [/B]
well..i just said what i remebered someone saying in a discussion like this. If there is that much material, then i sey go for it! :big_grin:

/Anders

Alicia_14

Reaction score
:rolleyes: So... if I understand correctly... there may be someone working on this already? sorry i don't adjust to sarcasm lol.

Luke

Reaction score
Alicia,

There was a channel somewhere called 'The Kermit Channel' but it went off air.

Basically there probably isn't enough public interest for a Henson TV Channel, they don't have the money or right owners right now, and there probably is limited matierial that could actually feasilbly be run all the time.

Alicia_14

Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I'm just a little optimistic. I'd gladly give up the dumb cartoon network for a little Muppets once in while!

Luke

Reaction score
Thats not to say we'll never see it - with Video on Demand, and in the future, On Demand TV Channels starting up on the net - you could well see 'Muppet TV' at somepoint, just not yet !

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Alicia_14
Thanks. I guess I'm just a little optimistic. I'd gladly give up the dumb cartoon network for a little Muppets once in while!
while i agree that a Muppet Channel would be great, i have to find fault with calling Cartoon Network "dumb". they have some of the best original programming out there (Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Space Ghost C2C). sure, they show a lot of re-runs, but they're adding more new things every season. just look at what's coming out this fall, new He-Man, new Transformers, and more that i can't recall right now. they've done well for being owned by Turner.

Alicia_14

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Cartoon Network, sorry I offended u. Great material is always different in the minds of differnet people. im soory i said that!