Muppet Channel?

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
I have to say I love House of Mouse and knew it would go to toon Disney.now about Doug it is no longer owned by Disney they sold it back to Nick and they can no longer make new episodes but can show the ones they made.and pepper ann is no longer in new episodes.
LOL thanks for clearing that up for me LOL I kinda know Disney didn't do any more NEW pepper Ann show but I wasn't %100 shure! Disney sold Doug back to NIck??!! Since what? Ididn't here about this, can u tell me more!?:confused:

Latter....

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppets1985

LOL thanks for clearing that up for me LOL I kinda know Disney didn't do any more NEW pepper Ann show but I wasn't %100 shure! Disney sold Doug back to NIck??!! Since what? Ididn't here about this, can u tell me more!?:confused:

Latter....

Ooooooeeeeeooooo Killer tofuuuuuuuu!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
last year in may disney sold the rights to doug back to nick,I don't know why either because they had a show at MgM called Disney's Doug Live and it was one of the most popular.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i used to love watching Gumby on Cartoonetwork! it was on late, as well as " just wait it your father get's, wait till your father get's, wait till your father gets home!" they can't do that now because they play Adult toxic waste... i mean swim...

well when cartoonnetwork STARTED, meaning first began, there was no "older" adult humor, it was ment for classics, they played older show that "now adults" watched when they were kids, it was ment to bring back memories and bring back classics like Yogi bear and Huckleberry Hound to younger kids. There were not cartoons that used fowl words or inapropet topics. i mean they had the show's featuring adam ant, yankey doodle duck, and top cat, before they had any "cartoon cartoon's for that mater. it would be years later before any adult swim cartoons would show up.

the Muppet show is compleatly diffrent, it was a show for everyone! anyone could watch with some jokes going over youger kids heads but not enough that a parents wouldn't want their childen to watch it. now with cartoonnetwork it is, even with show's like the powerpuff girls. With that it's the whole Power Rangers deal all over again!

never said the "3rd" sonic cartoon was disney, i just said it was junk....which it is:smile:

thank goodness that they transplanted all the classics to boomarage!

thank you! thank you! and thank you!!!!!

Alicia_14

Reaction score
i agree zack. someone needs to bring back the classics and so far no one i kno of is.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Alicia_14
i agree zack. someone needs to bring back the classics and so far no one i kno of is.

The classics were GOOD, the new stuff is complete crap.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
boomarage
Originally posted by...me!:smile:

Boomarage?!?! I don't think parents would want their kids to watch a network called Boomarage! sheesh! who posted that!....what?...oh....it was me...

just a little spelling mistake nothing the old edit button can't fix!...oh wait it can't...times up...oh well:big_grin: