Muppet Central Discord

FunnyBear

Reaction score
In case you don't know what Discord is, it's a chat for mostly gamers but also hosts a variety of other chatrooms, now including one for Muppet Central.
To join, all you have to do is click this link (https://discord.gg/vdQmsWq) and set up an account if you do not have one already.

Also, if any forum staff join, I'll gladly transfer ownership of the server to them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
In case you don't know what Discord is, it's a chat for mostly gamers but also hosts a variety of other chatrooms, now including one for Muppet Central.
To join, all you have to do is click this link (https://discord.gg/vdQmsWq) and set up an account if you do not have one already.

Also, if any forum staff join, I'll gladly transfer ownership of the server to them.
I may check this out, but most everyone I want to talk to is on Facebook. Then there is also Private Conversations as well on here.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm already on Discord. It has a great chat system. It would be cool to actually physically chat to people from this forum. I'll join when I get back from this film shoot.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I'm already on Discord. It has a great chat system. It would be cool to actually physically chat to people from this forum. I'll join when I get back from this film shoot.
Nice, I'll see you there soon then!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I may check this out, but most everyone I want to talk to is on Facebook. Then there is also Private Conversations as well on here.
Discord is more of just a chat room though, which is why I prefer it more than Facebook.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Pretty sure someone banned me from the Discord chat or something, not sure why.