Muppet Central Discord

gravy

Reaction score
...But wait! There's more!
Every night, we have a non-muppet hour on the radio, where it's just a relaxing soundtrack. Really helps if you want to relax or study, from what I'm told.

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
nononononono but like we just started and we're having such a good join now its fun trust me :::::smile:)))))

gravy

Reaction score
Major breakthrough update: The radio's name was ultimately changed to ''Radio 1-2-3!'' after The Count Counts! album. We now play songs straight from vinyl records. Like, ones that I'm playing at the moment. In real life.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am done with Discord. Other members on there are just simply choosing to ignore me just like they do on here.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I am done with Discord. Other members on there are just simply choosing to ignore me just like they do on here.
I don't understand, no one was purposely ignoring you. If you felt as if you were ignored, I apologize but I would really like it if you decided to come back.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't understand, no one was purposely ignoring you. If you felt as if you were ignored, I apologize but I would really like it if you decided to come back.
Yes they were. You weren't one of them who ignored me though along with gavry and 1,000 Eyes.