Muppet Central Discord

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Attention all MC'ers!

Why haven't you joined us yet? Don't you realize this is our chance to have an epic chat where we can actually hear each other's voices? I'd love to know what you guys sound like!

Come on! Let's do this!
It took me a while to figure out what you meant by that. I thought you meant "hear each other's voices" as in hearing each person's opinions, but you actually mean their literal voices. It'd be cool to see what some of you guys sound like, since I have set voices in my head for whenever I read each of you guys' posts. I'm just not so sure i'm comfortable with everyone else hearing my voice.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It took me a while to figure out what you meant by that. I thought you meant "hear each other's voices" as in hearing each person's opinions, but you actually mean their literal voices. It'd be cool to see what some of you guys sound like, since I have set voices in my head for whenever I read each of you guys' posts. I'm just not so sure i'm comfortable with everyone else hearing my voice.
Well Discord is more than that, it's also live text chat too. Actually, that's the main thing about it. I don't think we've done a voice chat before in it yet.

I do wanna warn you, it can get crazy in there, as me, @gavry3 , and @JimAndFrank could tell you...!! :stick_out_tongue:

gravy

Reaction score
We've so far NEVER done a voice chat before, because for some reason everyone is very comfortable with text, so don't worry about that.

gravy

Reaction score
We now use the voice channels as music channels, but feel free to talk as you please on other chats. I am a residential DJ :sing:.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
And if there are any metal fans, I've a channel all to myself called the Headbanger's Bar, so swing by because metal will play soon, very soon...

gravy

Reaction score
So, the radio is going to be playing EVERY DAY. Feel free to listen, muppet songs only. Then, there's another one especially for voice chatting that we rarely use, and in fact, haven't used before. I'm always waiting for a conversation.

ALWAYS.