Muppet Bible Stories

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mupet greek ledgends and Myths... now that has a ring to it.

Xerus

Reaction score
You're all probably right. This does sound like a bad idea. I didn't know at the time until you pointed this stuff out to me. From now on, I should probably keep my ideas and thoughts to myself.

BornBlue

Reaction score
This is not a bad idea. It was actually a good idea... the character portrayals were well thought out.

It's just not likely to be something that the Muppets would actually do.

Don't keep your ideas to yourself, this is a free message board... keep the ideas flowing!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I actually can picture The Muppets doing this and laughing, sure it might have a little biblical sense to it, but it still would be funny.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Right. It's really not a bad idea, but it's just not for the Muppets. It might be something you could expand on for characters you might create for yourself that you could use for a church group or something. If it's something that interested you, you could always create a few of your own original characters and put it into a show for people.

The only point was that it's not the Muppets cup of tea.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Getting back to the "Greek" line of ideas, do you guys remember when Disney first had the rights to Henson Video, and they made "Muppet Classic Theater"? One of the shorts was the story of King Midas, who was played by Kermit, naturally.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Xerus said:
You're all probably right. This does sound like a bad idea. I didn't know at the time until you pointed this stuff out to me. From now on, I should probably keep my ideas and thoughts to myself.
No way! Don't keep your ideas to yourself! I'm glad you thought about Muppets doing Bible stories. Brainstorming and thinking up new ideas, even if they may or may not work, is how things get done! Part of the creative process.

--Klonoa

Xerus

Reaction score
Thank you. I'll continue to keep posting my thoughts on this site. I do have some other ideas as well. :smile: