Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

unclematt

Reaction score
I got a redirection number. I will try again tomorrow

muppet baby

Reaction score
LadyVader said:
if you really want it them let them know about it call 1-818-560-1000 andask for the Muppet holding company and let them know i don't think they read the forum sorry to say.
I am going to call them and see they say thank you lady vadar for the number yaaaaaaaaa :smile: :mad:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
I love Muppet Babies so much. I am so ready to see baby kermit and piggy again, will never tire of that.
Ugh, me too!!! I really hope they get into the Muppet Babies real soon.

I've already got my DuckTales seasons 1 & 2 on DVD, plus a lot of Looney Tunes and classic Disney cartoons. Now all I need are Muppet Babies, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (I know those are out, I just don't have them yet :cry: ), The Littles, Pac-Man/Donkey Kong/Q-Bert, the rest of The Muppet Show seasons, and maybe Dr. O. G. Readmore too, for good measure.

Hmm, what great old 'toons am I missing? Oh, I know!! The Real Ghostbusters!!!
:big_grin:
Anthony

muppet baby

Reaction score
I LOVE THE MUPPET SHOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MUPPET SHOW DVD SET SEASON 1.
The muppet show was the frist show that i ever watched and even my mom and dad watched it with me .

One qustion though i have heard that season 1 is not a complite eposides , is that true ?
When is season 2 coming out ?
i can't wait to get the miss piggy cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is my faverite muppet :mad: the muppet show is a all time faverite i love it so much :smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
A few episodes had to have certain songs cut due to licensing ( :boo: ). I beleive either wikipedia or muppet wiki has a list of the cut songs. Besides that it's definetly worth your money! Season 2 hopefully will come out this year.

muppet baby

Reaction score
thanks for the post gonzo fan i am glad that you found that out that was the info that i had i just wanted to know if it was the same i am going to get season 1 soon now . :smile: It is sad a about the delited songs though that really sucks i wonder why they could not get the lisining to those songs that is starange i mean they had it when they made the show weid i wonder why they could not get it back for the DVD sets

LadyVader

Reaction score
yes, Disney owns all of this....
The Muppets

In February 2004, The Walt Disney Company and The Jim Henson Company signed an agreement for Disney to buy the "Muppets" and "Bear in the Big Blue House" franchises, including all worldwide production, distribution and merchandising rights. All inquiries regarding Muppets and Bear in the Big Blue House should now be directed to The Walt Disney Company. The phone number for their corporate headquarters is 818.560-1000 or you can visit them on line at www.disney.com

Muppet productions

The Muppet Show
Muppet Babies
Muppets Tonight

The Muppet Movie
The Great Muppet Caper
The Muppets Take Manhattan
The Muppets Christmas Carol
The Muppets Treasure Island
Muppets From Space

Muppets on Puppets
The Muppet Musicians of Bremen