• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Christmas Music
    Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

unclematt

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
I really agree with you on that muppet babies is my faverite cartoon of all time .
What can we do to help the realease miss piggy was great i loved her clothes and she was my faverite :mad: love that lady bunson was my next faverite next to kermit i thought when disney bought the muppets they would realise this fast they are so far behind why is up with that whre are the muppet baies dolls i want the entire set at the time when they came out i only had money for kermit and miss piggy now that money is good they are gone and i wanted the rest of DVDs also and were are they now !!!!!!!!!!
does any one know if the dolls will come back i wanted the entire set .
I dont mean to burst your bubble but I would not expect this any time soon.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Muppet babies DVDs please

maxdrive said:
I agree and i think if it does get released we wont see a box set for a wile i think they will put out dvd's containing 3 to 4 epps on each to see if people will buy it much like hit did for fraggle rock they did the 3 epp dvd's before releaseing the season box sets
I hope so that will happen for now i will take anything , i love Muppet Babies so much :mad: :smile: i am so ready to see baby kermit and piggy again will never tire of that . one thing that i want so bad to is some nintindo ds games would also be great :confused:

unclematt

Reaction score
I think baby animal was my favorite. Iliked the fact that everybody could walk besides him.

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I think baby animal was my favorite. Iliked the fact that everybody could walk besides him.
That is right about how they coould walk beside him that was very cool:halo: i love him to .
Animail was also so cool in the great muppet caper that was my faverite of the muppet movies even though i love all of them .

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes that is true i had thought about that the fact that the muppet babies would probably be doctored and edited , that is true .
i hope that some one eles may get the rights and not do that all we can do is hope .
Disney is greddie they have not given the muppets the what they diserve they do not have all the merchindise that that they should have .
just a little booth out side the muppet 3D theathere witch it terrable Looooo:smile: :mad:

unclematt

Reaction score
I agree with with the merchandising aspect. I would love to see more Muppet merchandise

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I agree with with the merchandising aspect. I would love to see more Muppet merchandise
Amen to that i sure hope that they make some more and realise how great that would be .:mad: :smile: In the way to get people to like the muppet babies again part of that is mercindising and they should realize that it seems :embarrassed:

LadyVader

Reaction score
if you really want it them let them know about it call 1-818-560-1000 andask for the Muppet holding company and let them know i don't think they read the forum sorry to say.