Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

unclematt

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
I really agree with you on that muppet babies is my faverite cartoon of all time .
What can we do to help the realease miss piggy was great i loved her clothes and she was my faverite :mad: love that lady bunson was my next faverite next to kermit i thought when disney bought the muppets they would realise this fast they are so far behind why is up with that whre are the muppet baies dolls i want the entire set at the time when they came out i only had money for kermit and miss piggy now that money is good they are gone and i wanted the rest of DVDs also and were are they now !!!!!!!!!!
does any one know if the dolls will come back i wanted the entire set .
I dont mean to burst your bubble but I would not expect this any time soon.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Muppet babies DVDs please

maxdrive said:
I agree and i think if it does get released we wont see a box set for a wile i think they will put out dvd's containing 3 to 4 epps on each to see if people will buy it much like hit did for fraggle rock they did the 3 epp dvd's before releaseing the season box sets
I hope so that will happen for now i will take anything , i love Muppet Babies so much :mad: :smile: i am so ready to see baby kermit and piggy again will never tire of that . one thing that i want so bad to is some nintindo ds games would also be great :confused:

unclematt

Reaction score
I think baby animal was my favorite. Iliked the fact that everybody could walk besides him.

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I think baby animal was my favorite. Iliked the fact that everybody could walk besides him.
That is right about how they coould walk beside him that was very cool:halo: i love him to .
Animail was also so cool in the great muppet caper that was my faverite of the muppet movies even though i love all of them .

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes that is true i had thought about that the fact that the muppet babies would probably be doctored and edited , that is true .
i hope that some one eles may get the rights and not do that all we can do is hope .
Disney is greddie they have not given the muppets the what they diserve they do not have all the merchindise that that they should have .
just a little booth out side the muppet 3D theathere witch it terrable Looooo:smile: :mad:

unclematt

Reaction score
I agree with with the merchandising aspect. I would love to see more Muppet merchandise

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I agree with with the merchandising aspect. I would love to see more Muppet merchandise
Amen to that i sure hope that they make some more and realise how great that would be .:mad: :smile: In the way to get people to like the muppet babies again part of that is mercindising and they should realize that it seems :embarrassed:

LadyVader

Reaction score
if you really want it them let them know about it call 1-818-560-1000 andask for the Muppet holding company and let them know i don't think they read the forum sorry to say.