Muppet 3D- opinions

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
Well, the show is about Beaker and Bunson creating this machine that sucks everthing up. It has all the muppets in it and it also has little shorts in it. I don't remember it really well but I know that the police are after one of the muppets or something like that and a big cannon comes out from behind you from a hole in a wall and blows everything up.:crazy: The walls are special and change from regular to looking blown up. It was really funny and I loved it.:big_grin:

Sorry I couldn't give a more detailed description.:embarrassed: I saw it quite a while ago.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Spoiler

Spoiler

You have been warned. Basically the Muppet Labs has made a new techology, Muppet-Vision. All of the Muppets want to show their new techology through a show. In the funny preshow, Scooter try to keep everything to together as chaos ensure. Rizzo dresses up as Mickey Mouse as well in the preshow. Once inside the Muppet theatre, We see that the penguin orschestra are starting to perform and Stalter & Walter are in the balcony. Kermit greets us to Muppet-Vision 3-D with 3-D effects. Fozzie keep out and do some cheap 3-D tricks. Flying Pie, shot water on us, etc. Kermit should us Muppet Labs, where the techology was created. Bunsen and Beaker show off the machine, which in turn create the spirit of 3-D, Waldo. Waldo escape as Bunsen vaccuum up the screen as they try to catch him. Bean :smile:, help Miss Piggy out with her part of the show but misses up. Feeling that he is not wanted, he runs away. The Muppets look for him. Bean join up with Waldo. Sweetums comes into the audience trying to look for Bean, he is in the balcony. Kermit tells Bean that he can have the big part in the finale. Sam The Eagle salute all of the countries of the world, especially America. Chaos ensure as fireworks fly off, the Swedish Chief was in the projector room fires back at the screen.

This was Jim Henson's last Muppet project and the last time he voiced Kermit, Beaker, and Waldo.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Beaker....Richard Hunt
Waldo C.Graphic......Steve Whitmire

Get with the program(:wink:)

-:zany:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow! Great spoiler, Bean! I am deffenitely gonna figure out some way to get down to that Disney place and see this.

Anyway, no personal attack against yourself, but, this is something that has always bugged me...

Originally posted by Bean Bunny
This was Jim Henson's last Muppet project and the last time he voiced Kermit, Beaker, and Waldo.
Besides what Mr. Penguin pointed out, Frank Oz, and so many of the Muppeteers have always pointed out that the VOICE is only part of it. It's the easiest thing. It's the puppet that's the hardest. Just whenever someone says they did the VOICE of the character, it gets on my nerves, becuase, that's not all they're doing.

Sorry for ranting, and, again, great coverage! You've sold me on wanting to see it!

(note: after seeing Tale of Bunny Picnic, I don't think Bean Bunny is quite so terrible anymore. I kinda like the little squirt now!)

:smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Thank you.

Sorry about the performer of each character.

On the Jim Henson Hour, Where Jim tours PDI and uses the Waldo techology, Waldo used Jim's voice. I always thought that Waldo was voiced by Jim, I didn't know that Steve did it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thought Muppet-Vision 3D was one of the coolest things I've ever seen!! I have heard that you have to see it at least 4 times to get to take in EVERYTHING that's all around you.

Jonathan

Reaction score
The SHOW
Warning: If you have never seen the show you really shouldn't read the following, but if want to remind yourself of the BEST 3D movie ever made...read on!!! (but I'm still not going to talk about the surprises)
You enter a large theater that looks quite a bit like the theater on The Muppet Show...complete with Statler and Waldorf in the theater box on the right of the stage. The film begins and Kermit tells you that you are about to see a demonstration of Muppet*Vision. Kermit introduces the Swedish Chef who is running the film in the projection booth behind the audience. He says that there is going to be a "little" song by Miss Piggy and a big production number coordinated by Sam the Eagle. He then introduces you to the people who perfected Muppet*Vision, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant, Beaker.

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker then create the "World's first living breathing 3D effect"...Waldo. Waldo springs to life and demonstrates all he can do with himself, but when Dr. Honeydew decides that he has had enough of Waldo, he can't get rid of him. Waldo then escapes as Muppet Labs gets sucked up.

Kermit finds you again and introduces Miss Piggy. She is sitting by a pond and starts singing "Dream a Little Dream". Soon Bean Bunny pops in and starts "enhancing" her little song with his 3D effects. She tries to get rid of him, but Bean keeps coming back. A penguin in the pit helps Bean torment Piggy. He hands her a waterski tow rope and she gets dragged into the pond. Sam the Eagle shows up and runs Bean off. He meets Waldo and they decide to runaway together

Gonzo sees Bean leave and asks where they are going. Bean says that he is running away forever. Gonzo says, "Great! While you are out, could you get me a sandwich?" Then he realizes that Bean is not going to be coming back and he runs off to find Kermit. Sweetums walks across the screen and pauses to show off his paddleball skills to the audience. Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo come back on screen and organize a search party.

Bean is found in the theater box on the left hand side of the theater. He says that he is not going to come back unless he has something to do. Fozzie suggests that Bean could be put in charge of the fireworks in Sam's big production. Bean agrees and Waldo announces that he loves fireworks too.

So now it's time for Sam's Production. He calls it "A Salute to All Nations, but Mostly America." The fanfare starts and a bunch of soldiers start marching. But of course, this is the Muppets and not everything runs smoothly. One soldier in the marching band falls and gets his tuba stuck on his head. He starts wondering around pleading for help, but really getting in everyone's way. Sam yells at Bean to start the fireworks and Bean pushes the plunger. Fireworks start going off. Then Waldo makes himself into the shape of a rocket and zips around. The film starts to zoom out and you see Miss Piggy dressed as the Statue of Liberty on a podium. Waldo zips in and flies around her causing her dress to fall off. Then Waldo still out of control flies straight into the penguin's orchestra pit causing a fire.

Sweetums sees this and runs out screaming at the Swedish Chef to stop the projector. He then dumps a bucket of water on the fire and is quite proud of himself. The penguins think poor Sweetums was the cause of all of thier problems and they raise a large cannon out of their pit to fire at him. Sweetums says that he didn't do it, but then his concern goes to the audience and tells them to duck. Waldo turns himself into a duck and starts quacking. The penguins fire their cannon and the cannon ball flies across the audience right into the projection booth with the Swedish Chef. He is not happy with this at all and comes to the booth's window with a gun and starts shooting at Waldo.

I'm not going to tell you what happens next. In fact, I've probably already said too much. But the show isn't over just yet. There is still a huge ending.

:smile: