• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. The show debuts on PBS next Sunday at 7|6c and an official DVD is on the way.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Muppet 2011 Retail Display

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
When I was about 12 I asked a local retail chain if I could have the cardboard DVD display when they were through, luckily they were nice enough to hold on to it for me and around May 2012 I picked it up. Had it in my room for a while but as time went on my family moved a handful of times and during the move I thought it had gotten lost in the shuffle and thrown out at some point. I was wrong, I found it folded up in storage :smile: brought back a lot of memories, thought I’d share it as I really can’t seem to find any images of something similar online.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently permission is required to see it, but I do believe I know what you're speaking of, because I actually happen to have the same display. . . .

Granted, this picture was taken several years ago, and I've gotten a number of other Muppet/Henson DVDs since then that aren't pictured here, but this is what you're talking about, right?

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Apparently permission is required to see it, but I do believe I know what you're speaking of, because I actually happen to have the same display. . . .

Granted, this picture was taken several years ago, and I've gotten a number of other Muppet/Henson DVDs since then that aren't pictured here, but this is what you're talking about, right?
I included a link on my post, so no mines actually a bit bigger. That’s cool though, that’s the only other one I’ve seen