Muppet 2011 Retail Display

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
When I was about 12 I asked a local retail chain if I could have the cardboard DVD display when they were through, luckily they were nice enough to hold on to it for me and around May 2012 I picked it up. Had it in my room for a while but as time went on my family moved a handful of times and during the move I thought it had gotten lost in the shuffle and thrown out at some point. I was wrong, I found it folded up in storage :smile: brought back a lot of memories, thought I’d share it as I really can’t seem to find any images of something similar online.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently permission is required to see it, but I do believe I know what you're speaking of, because I actually happen to have the same display. . . .

Granted, this picture was taken several years ago, and I've gotten a number of other Muppet/Henson DVDs since then that aren't pictured here, but this is what you're talking about, right?

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Apparently permission is required to see it, but I do believe I know what you're speaking of, because I actually happen to have the same display. . . .

Granted, this picture was taken several years ago, and I've gotten a number of other Muppet/Henson DVDs since then that aren't pictured here, but this is what you're talking about, right?
I included a link on my post, so no mines actually a bit bigger. That’s cool though, that’s the only other one I’ve seen