Recap:

- Beauregard writes a message, "I did a terrible thing."
- Tabi opens the message

- Vibs looks at her Father's fake will
- Vibs pulls a gun out of her handbag

- Sarah Y hits Bran Muffin with a bus
- Bran Muffin lies in a coma

- Barry Lee tells Vibs he knows about the gun, and she faints
- Christy B and Beth Izz are in an ambulance, Christy hands Beth Izz a set of confidential medical records

- Ryan Pawn receives a phone call from Peppery Spice. Does he have his target?

- Kev Foz opens a closet door, and a body falls out

Muffins of Our Lives: Episode 9

Shock all round. Vibs lies unconscious on a gurney near the dead body. Kev Foz looks from Beau, to Christy B, to Vic, to Toffee Muffin, to Tabi, to Beth Izz, then over to crime-writer Toga. Beth is the first one to move, "We have to get this patient to her room!" Christy agrees and Kev Foz tells them to hurry and get back, while everyone else stay here.

As they wheel Vibs down the corridors, Beth watches Christy's face. "You know something." Christy stares at her coolly, and reminds her that she just returned the medical files of a known criminal and that Beth would do well to stay silent.

Beau starts trembling and Toffee Muffin starts screaming at the sight of the blood. Toga begins writing notes, but Kev confiscates the notebook, much to her shock. He then calls in backup and tells everyone to move into the nearest room and stay there.

Tabi pleads best-friend status and demands to go see Vibs immediately. Unable to cope with the situation, Kev lets her out of the room. Policemen A. N. Mup and Bill Bub arrive and take the body away.

Gathered in the room, the witnesses begin to mingle. Toga corners Beau and questions him fiercely. What does he know? Why was the body in his closet? Is he the murderer? Who is the next victim? Beauregard breaks down and yells that he has to talk to Christy before answering any questions!

In the hospital lobby, Ryan Prawn dials a number. "Peppery Spice," he says. "We have a situation here."

Christy B and Beth Izz join the others in the main room. Beau tries to talk to Christy, but she shakes her head mouthing, 'Not here.' Beth Izz approaches Toffee Muffin and tells him that she knows his father, Bran Muffin.

Tabi returns from visiting Vibs and hands Kev Foz a note from Beau saying, "I did a terrible thing, Beau". Kev decides that all circumstantial evidence points to Beau. He is going to have to arrest him and bring him in for questioning. The others, he says, can go home for Christmas, but he needs to see them after.

Beau is thrown into a cell and the door slams shut. Beau glares at Kev. "You know I did not do this," he said.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No he doesn't. All he knows is the note you wrote and his gut feeling about the crime. It's up to you bucco to tell him how and why and all that stuff as to why you didn't do the crime... So do the time and post more rhyme.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! Updated!!! Thanks for the recap, reminded me of what was going on. It's just so dramatic! Now we need even more!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drenches Bo with a massive gusher of ice cold tea. *Super soakers from Beth hose him off with even stronger volleys of the frigid flui. *Christy gets in on the act, lobbing a few custodian surprise ballons at the jingle-janggling-janitor.

Get the hint Boser? Post more Muffins! Soon! Or fear the tides of warsh.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi! Sorry for not updateing...it's shameful I know. And, Count, your character will appear so soon! I will try and get a new episode this weekend if I can. And I'm sorry, again, for the delay.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
New chapter? Will believe it only when it gets posted.
*Aside: Not that I doubt you Bo, just that I'd prefer to have the update posted. You understand I'm sure Now about that Visions 2 narrative...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Message from High-Comand and Big Mucho TV Show Host Big-Guys: Muffins of Our Lives has been taken off the air and will return to Muppet Central Television in the not-too distant future, but until then we leave you with this soothing elevator music. Thank you and goodnight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Protesters out in front of MCN TV studios.
What do we want?!?
More Muffins!
When do we want it?!?
More Muffins now!

And you have the nerve to pull this show off of the air just before my big part was coming? You put this show back on the air!! Or we'll picket even if the cows do come home!
Cows, carrying picket signs: More Muffins noooooow!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Announcer: Well...er...well...we have no good excuse. *runs away screaming*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Shaking fist... Just like you have no good excuse for posting...
*Realizes the folly of his statement. Never mind.

You get back here and post moooooooooooore Muffins!