Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... In defense of Beth's original claim, there is a lack of Muffins in this episode... And I say that because there's a "Toffee Muppet" flying to England with Tabi. Has this Toffee "Muppet" taken Toffee Muffin's place in some sort of nafarious evil twin/double actor switch? Oy, this'll be like the two ***** from Bewitched all over again.

Great episode Bo... Now post more please!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*headslap*

Oh my! I meant Muffin, not Muppet! Really, I did! What a calamety! What a dissaster! What a slip-up (on the soap on the stairs!)

Prepare for another installment before Christmas, and another double (or Tripple) episode coming soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And prepare for another splash of the cold watery stuff.
Now post more story! Please! Soon!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Episode 8:

Beau sits in his appartment, alone, watching Christmas sit-com episodes on TV (includeing MopFamChristmasMess). He speaks to himself, sad to be alone at Christmas since he told everyone that he was leaving town becuase he was afraid that someone would discover the dead body in his closet, which he left there in order to protect his best friend Christy who he suspects of the murder. The phone rings, it's KevFoz. "Get to the hospital now."

At the Medical Centre, Blueberry Muffin sits by (her father) Bran Muffin's bed holding a box-shaped Christmas present. She whispers a Christmas wish to Santa that Bran will come out of his coma and come'a home for Christmas.

An ambulence squeals away from the garrage at the Medical Centre, driven by Beth Izz. She slams on the breaks as Christy B jumps in front of the van. Christy opens the passenger door and swings in. "I figured you could use some help." Beth drives as she tries to explain why she cut off the phone line, "I was trying to protect you." Christy dissagrees, and says she knows who Beth was trying to protect, herself and Bran Muffin. Christy holds Bran's medical file out and Beth takes it. "If you wanted it, you could have just asked, " Christy says. Beth thanks her.

At Meat Culture, Vibs lies out-cold half in and half out of the kitchen. Barry Lee twitters hither and thither in controlled panic. Vic (Vibs' dad) stands nearby, and Toga writes notes in her notebook. Vic tries to ask Barry what happened, but Barry shakes his head and doesn't reply, wringing his hands.

Toffee Muffin and Tabi watch from a short distence as they whisper about contacting Beau.

Beth and Christy arrive in the ambulence, and as they get out, we see Ryan Pawn lingering behind a tree watching Meat Cultre...and Toga...

Beau (phoned by KevFoz) arrives at the hospital and marches up to Kev, stating that he doesn't have a key to the closet and that there is no way he can get a new one before Christmas. He is interupted as Beth and Christy wheel Vibs past on a bed, accumpanied by Vic (who gives Beau a frosty glare). Christy catches Beau's eye for a second, and shakes her head very slightly.

Toffee Muffin and Tabi walk hurridly after the nurses, but stop short when they see Beau with the policeman. Kev angrily demands a key for the closet from Beau, and Tabi steps up. "Looking for this?" she asks, smiling sweetly at Beau.

Kev takes it and clicks the closet open. He tugs the door and the body of K'Dawg falls out into the hallway.

-end of episode credits-

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whoosh! Devouring all the wonderousness of the muffins as loose strings start to be unraveled, leading to messy explanations, hopefully in another episode soon to come.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooooh, Beth Izz is protecting herself and Bran Muffin. But Christy was nice and gave her the file. Now what? I wonder....and the closet and Kev and K'Dawg and oh the drama! Must see more!

BEAR

Reaction score
This show is getting crazy!! Haha! More more more!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drenches Bo in cold ice tea before pelting him with snowballs. Come on Bo...
*Sing:
We want some more crazy Muffins.
So give us some now!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I know I promised a double-episode over Christmas, but I got busy...expect more soonish though! And no more tea-throwing! Remember what happened the last time?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean when it got us an actual update with more story?
Yeah! *Throws more tea on Bo.