Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

christyb

Reaction score
Beau, don't forget about this! I know you've probably gone onto another project but I really must bring you back to this little ditty.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed... And we bring you back to it with a freezing shower of ice tea water.

Course, if a certain sister were to give a hint or two, maybe I could start...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Come on Beau! We want more! You promised more yesterday! *penguins throw snowballs in Beau's direction*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Episode 7:

Toffee Muffin and Tabi sit on a plane, heading to England with the key to the closet. Tabi explains to Toffee that she stole the key and a message, "I did a terrable thing" from an envelope addressed to her best-friend Vibs.

At Meat Culture, Vibs and her father Vic eat dinner. Vic watches his daughter adoringly, but Vibs keeps stareing at him. Vibs orders the Soup of the Day.

At the Medical Centre, Kev Foz is staring at a trickle of blood coming out from under the janitor's closet when he is interupted by Christy B running towards him with a red-high-heel shoe. She explains that there is a sabature loose at the hospital. When she sees him looking at the blood, she laughs nerviously and says that he obviously has more important things to think about.

At Meat Culture, Vibs finds a fly in her soup and marches into the kitchen to complain, against the wishes of Vic. She demands to see the maniger, Barry Lee, and throws the soup at him, threatening to sue. Barry takes her aside and tells her that he knows about the gun in her handbag. Vibs faints.

Tabi and Toffee Muppet arrive in England and get a taxi to the hospital, calling Vibs to ask for her step-brother (Beau's) mobile number. Barry Lee answers the phone and tells them to hurry to Meat Culture as there has been an accident.

Young mystery writer, Toga, walks into Meat Cuture...sees the commotion (Vibs, fainted in a doorway) and heads over to investigate...writer's senses tingling. She doesn't notice that Ryan Pawn has also entered the place. Barry Lee calls the ambulence, and notices Ryan. Just one look sends the fired employee scuttling away again.

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Christy tries to walk away, but is detained by Kev Foz who is suspicious that she knows something about the blood seeping under the door. They are interupted by Beth Izz approaching...with only one shoe on. She explains that she tripped down the stairs. But Christy holds up the red shoe left outside her office and demands an explaination. Before they can get to blows, Beth's beeper goes off and she runs to answer the call from Meat Culture.

christyb

Reaction score
Da da dunnnnn!!! Blood under the closet...eeewwwww...oh yeah and Beth? I still have your shoe if you want it. :smile: Great stuff Beau...and seeing as that update took you long enough..how about another one before I leave for Christmas break?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Am I a part of this soap opery muffiny story of yours Beau?
(have no clue,since I didn't read the thread all the way through)

*throws confetti,muffins and a penguin*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not yet, Dee, but there are a whole bunch of people yet to be included who will appear soonish or sometime.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah, give me that shoe Christy! I'm walking all uneven like over here!

Ooh, things are getting so intense! I need to know what's up with the blood under the door! I did notice a lack of muffins in this episode however. We still don't know what's up with Bran Muffin! Anyway, great stuff as usual Beau, I'm anxiously awaiting more, with a pile of snowballs next to me. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...in the defense of muffins, there was Toffee Muffin (Bran's son, and Blueberry's brother)...