Missing Song

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
It's there on the DVD and my friend has a copy of a VHS with it still there. Anyways,Brian saysin the commentaryof the DVD it had to be cut out for time. It wasn't in the theatrical release. "Lucky theater people," says my friend who owns the tape. She doesn't like the girl who played Belle much. Says her nostrails flare when she sings and it's unattractive. :smirk:

christyb

Reaction score
Question: Why is she paying so much attention to her nostrils??? LoL.

rexcrk

Reaction score
lol. Anyway, I remember hearing on the commentary by Brian Henson that they cut it outta the theaters, then put it back on the video, and also DVD releases. At least, my VHS and DVD both have the song. I've never heard of it not being on there though.

christyb

Reaction score
Would you like it??

*Looks around and yells

Hey would someone with some time give this poor person the song???? :smile:

anathema

Reaction score
ChristmasCarol said:
Well it definely isn't on mine. maybe it never made it in australia on dvd
Correct. The US DVD release contains the extended home-video edit of the film, which includes this song. All other DVD releases I am aware of use the theatrical edit, hence the song is missing.

Exactly why Disney used the theatrical print for the non-US DVD releases is something of a mystery, as is their decision not to release a widescreen print in any territory.

MuppetAlex

Reaction score
:eek: I recorded it of the telly this christmas and it didn't have the song but I think I remember seeing it in the past.