Missing Song

Reaction score
Last year when we rented a The muppet christmas carol, we noticed the song between belle and scrooge "when love is good" was missing. Once he says he loves her she says he did once then it goes straight to after the song is sung. It is same with the dvd i bought this year. And other people have had the same problem. Does anyone know why they would cut it?

christyb

Reaction score
I believe they orginally cut it out because of the time issues when they were airing it on television. That and they thought the kids would get bored with the scene. There are however lots of unedited copies floating about. You just might not find it in DVD.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't even know it was missing! It's not even on my sound track!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
I dont really like it because its two humans singing no muppets.

christyb

Reaction score
Yeah. But it's a great Boo Hooer. Besides it's great to send to you ex in an email breaking up with him (ok I won't even go there. :halo: )

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
christyb said:
Yeah. But it's a great Boo Hooer. Besides it's great to send to you ex in an email breaking up with him (ok I won't even go there. :halo: )
Did you do that!?

christyb

Reaction score
hehehe yeah. I was also present when he opened it. Alas, when my computer fried itself last year I lost the song. (note to self: always have backups of everything). I enjoyed his face immensly.