Message Deletions in Threads

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, at least you learned it sooner or later. In the end, long as they aren’t trying to force it on you, best just to accept people as they are.

mariolover

Reaction score
Well, at least you learned it sooner or later. In the end, long as they aren’t trying to force it on you, best just to accept people as they are.
Yes. I think we should accept people, even if we disagree with their lifestyles.

I understand that you are bi and those comments hurt you. I apologize. I love you and I wish you the best in life (you are a stranger and I don't know if you are nice in real life, but still, Jesus wants us to love everyone).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I appreciate it, and I hope the same for you.

I’m generally a pretty easy-going guy even if I have had my ugly moments. But I always own up to them if I know I effed up.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I mean, again, it's obvious why that thread was pruned - do we really even need an explanation?
I get it, but this is a problem we've had for not just the Bible Study thread; as you mentioned before, larger threads have been deleted like that for seemingly no reason/explanation. I just wish Ed or someone could find a way to moderate these threads without deleting messages en masse.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
If you’re wondering why some threads have the title of “new” in their name. There was whole threads deleted because one member wanted their messages gone and we had to suffer the consequences.

I miss when Dr. Tooth was here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
as you mentioned before, larger threads have been deleted like that for seemingly no reason/explanation.
We did have an explanation, I already said that: one anonymous member asked Ed to delete their posts from those threads, and since those threads had well over 100 pages, and countless replies in them, he found it was easier and quicker to just delete the entire threads, rather than sort through hundreds of pages just to look for one specific member's specific posts.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
If you’re wondering why some threads have the title of “new” in their name. There was whole threads deleted because one member wanted their messages gone and we had to suffer the consequences.

I miss when Dr. Tooth was here.
Did he used to be a mod?

We did have an explanation, I already said that: one anonymous member asked Ed to delete their posts from those threads, and since those threads had well over 100 pages, and countless replies in them, he found it was easier and quicker to just delete the entire threads, rather than sort through hundreds of pages just to look for one specific member's specific posts.
Or they could just refuse to delete the user's posts...