Message Deletions in Threads

mariolover

Reaction score
and still no response from Ed nor Phillip. *sigh* :rolleyes:
Maybe they didn't see it. It doesn't help to make up stories about why they didn't respond. There could be many different reasons.

I don't think they would intentionally want to hurt us by not responding, knowing them.

Last edited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Maybe they didn't see it. It doesn't help to make up stories about why they didn't respond. There could be many different reasons.

I don't think they would intentionally want to hurt us by not responding, knowing them.
So they have time to delete 30 pages of messages but not respond to a complaint that pretty much all active members on this forum have? hmm...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, again, it's obvious why that thread was pruned - do we really even need an explanation?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yes, because it's still nonsense imo: a forum member is homophobic... who cares? Let's get to the bottom of it and potentially change the way he feels. That's the fun of it!

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Don't hate mariolover, hate the Bible (or whatever is influencing him)

mariolover

Reaction score
Yes, because it's still nonsense imo: a forum member is homophobic... who cares? Let's get to the bottom of it and potentially change the way he feels. That's the fun of it!

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Don't hate mariolover, hate the Bible (or whatever is influencing him)
I'm allowed to have my opinions on the subject. I just shouldn't have expressed them the way I did. My intention was not to sound homophobic and I apologize that I did.

I apologize and as I said, I will never post about LGBT stuff ever again.

That was not appropriate for a Muppet forum and I should've known that.