Me and other local people of interest...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. So, I get home yesterday after an annoying time at work, and I'm feeling Rada Slarty (to coin a phrase) and suddenly I discover that Vibsa and her scheming counter-part Miss (Tabi) Mingostone have made a delightfull surprise for me!!!

I find this: Wow!!!

- Drawn by Vibs. That is me. it's so me that I just...wow...couldn't stop lookign at it, I'm so vain! *cough*

Here's the pic again, put beside two pictures that Tabi did of me, and the actually photo they are based on: Double Wow!!!

And here, is what I wake up to find that Tabi has done for me with Vibs' picture: Tripple-Frog Wow!!!

__

And as if that wern't enough!!!

After a truely horrid, horrid, horrid day, I discover even more surprises:

The Biggest Ego in Alter Egos!

- Vibs has done it again, this time with King Agrippa!!!

And, in a truely spectacular finish:

Tabi has worked her awesome magic upon him: *colapses*

And after the day I had, I must say..this kindness and the time they put into making them for me just made me wanna cry.

Thank you Vibs!!!!

Thank you Tabi!!!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
you already showed these to me, but they are really awsome, good job girls! He looks quite devious :attitude: (thats the closest we have to a devious smilie) You guys are awsome artists! (AND NOW WE FINALY KNOW WHAT BEAU REALLY LOOKS LIKE!:eek: :excited: )

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Fan-tas-TIC! Excellent work Vibs and Tabi! Your skill is truly enjoyable! And may I say how exciting it is to finally see the wonder celebrity that is our own Beau! :wink:
This is great stuff and it's SO great to see the power of friendship here at MC. I applaud all of you!!!
*stands and applauds*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wait, who's Tabi? **is confuzzled**. Excellent pictures, ladies. And gent. :wink:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Wait, who's Tabi? **is confuzzled**. Excellent pictures, ladies. And gent. :wink:
shes Miss Mingostone on MC, Ive talked to her once, shes very nice! (and from what Beau is showing us, very talented too!) :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow! You are a great artist. You are great at making cartoon versions of real people. I'm almost tempted to see how you would turn me into a cartoon!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
wait, never mind, I cant find her on MC, but from what I was told thats who she was... now im conpuzzled :confused:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HOLY PIGEON SNOT!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Wow Vibsy, you and Tabi make a wonderful team!

Oh, and FYI Tabi is minidoozer here at MC.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME Awesome awesome awesome pictures! AWESOME! Vibs, Tabi, you girls are AWESOME!

And Beau, what's almost scary is that that's pretty darn close to how I sort of imagined you might look...

Edit: prawncracker, you pulled a Ziffel on me! Holy Pigeon snot? I think that just might beat "Holy Mosquitoes"...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Edit: prawncracker, you pulled a Ziffel on me! Holy Pigeon snot? I think that just might beat "Holy Mosquitoes"...
That? Beating "Holy Mosquitoes?" Never! Nothing beats that line Lisa.

Yay! I pulled my very first Ziffel!:big_grin: