MC Memories

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I remember when I first came here, and that was to have people see my parody I did of Wild West show to people who enjoyed the Muppets like I did. Almost 2,500 post later, I'm still here, and it's been a joy ride. Over a year later, I still enjoy visiting this forum. How cool is that?

Daniel
Very cool. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The time Snowthy, MrsPepper, Ziffel, Nick "anythingmuppet", and I muffined for an entire night in the "Boy is this forum dead" thread.
Oh man, I remember that day. I was laughing so much... I wonder if it's impossible to find the thread pages from that night! Though it probably won't be nearly as funny now as it was then. **giggles**

p.s. **whispers** Christy, you did your math wrong, it's only been 3 years... **coughs** It will be three years for me in a week and 3 days!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Christy! Great to see you again! This thread has I’m sure brought back lots of memories to those of us who still have them...

I know the story of how MopFam started, or at least kind approximately how it happened but it’s not my place to say, you'll have to twist the arms of either Ma or Pa Moppet. And if you do it hard enough their eyes start to pop out!

Anyway, here are my memories beginning with the obvious:
  • Meeting my three real life best friends and my several other great e-friends
  • The Moppet Family
  • MopFam
  • MopFam Wiki
  • MopFam in the Future
Well, you get the idea...

And also:

• Beau's "At The Dance Thread" which saw me taking Mrs Bear for, as we say in this part of the world, “a burl roon the flair”
  • Danglishness: The Online Spin Off to the Real Life Thingy Thing
  • Various birthday threads (which also remind me of Danish Flags of Death)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I remember the At the Dance thread! We kept that one going for a little while, that was the summer TMS Season One came out! That was a blast!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I never know with these things whether to start with the old and work my way to the new or to start with the new and work my way back? Maybe if I start with people and go out from there...

Luke - Penguins, Britnays, BBB's, Getting threads closed, penguin avatar being lost, returning
Crazy Harry - Tunnelling, joining the Golden Girl's war, generally blowing things up, random randomness
The Prawn Cracker - Flipper-clippers, and a whole myriad of threadjackings that night. Also the Happy 29th December thread. Hey Dad! *waves*
ChristyB - Buses, Muppets, Swaehbian behaviour, many many many many late night conversations, stories, fraggles, and...of course...MopFam! (It was started in the Music trading thread with Vic!)
VicR - Many great MSN conversations, art art art, and he was the greatest son ever! He first signed up with another name, and was booed out after posting controversial problems with VMC.
Beaker - Controversial in general, pretending that Murgatoad took over his account, dissapearing, reappearing, dissapearing, reappearing...
Ryan - Stories, heading with me into 3002 (Was it? Maybe 3005? I forget), New Movies thread...
Snowth - TKO baby! And the TKO/MopFam crossover!
Vibs - Meeting in real life, MopFamming till 3 am, laughing so much, also something about Star Wars
Tabi - The nanny we called for, definatly something about Star Wars, artwork aplenty, bring MopFam to life in a new way.
BethC - Being the first MC Pig-Frog romance writer, she was a true pathfinder
Ruahnna - Bringing a whole new meaning to Ushy Gushy...in fact, inventing it! I seem to remember leopord print pants being involved somewhere.
Layla - Torturing her into joining MSN, and never letting her go again!
Lisa - Aside from the fact she was 3 little cats, she was the person who made me like Kermit!

And so much more...there's the alternate MC with Mrs Pepper, pop-tarts with Beebers, an accidental crush on Paul (Yes I thought he was a girl!), muffins with Jackie and Emmy, spoovyness with Joggy, Role-plays with Kevin...

Pork

Reaction score
Well I remember first joining about a year ago, twas the first forum I'd ever been on and I was a bit confused at first i mean. What's muffining? What does it mean if you get ziffled? haha, twas realy fun getting to know it all.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The first time I was handed a muffin.... it was from Beebers and Whatever. I was like "huh?" then they explained it to me and we had a muffin fest.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:3 Aw, when I befriended Porkums, Alex, Tony, Peppy, what's his name--Eddie, ect.
X3 AWWW! CUDDLES!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Felt I should reutn here because I realised that I missed out many memories because I didn't associate their names with the person above (confusing as that may sound, twas what I was doing to try and remember...)

Harvey T Towers - We met in Denmark, Scotland, and another life in the future where he was still a faithfull co-worker!
Count von Ed - A faithful MC worker, I remember him bringing the idea of dorming with Muppets to life!
Faylo - Helped me as little sister when I attempted to run Big Brother...and failed...
Dan - Or is it Tutterfan?