MC Memories

Katzi428

Reaction score
Besides the Dorms, I'd say "Miss Piggy's Holiday Party". Christy,you were really clever with that! To this day, I still read it!:smile:
Too much else to remember.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Remember when Lisa "Toga" Together Again used to post fanfiction? Whatever happened to her?
And why do we keep getting all this mail addressed to "Bill"?
Is that mail for my good friend Bill perchance?
And speaking of memories I recall the days when Bill and I were involved regularly with the dorms. Maybe next year when I move out of my unit into the family home we shall settle back in again.

christyb

Reaction score
Besides the Dorms, I'd say "Miss Piggy's Holiday Party". Christy,you were really clever with that! To this day, I still read it!:smile:
Too much else to remember.
Thanks Kathy! It was an fun roleplay game. Anybody remember all the RP's we used to do period? Everyone let's keep this going shoot there are several things brought up that I've forgotten about! For all you Mopfam players and fans ( I can't believe how this ain't been brought up) Anybody remember Mopfam's beginning withing the Muppet MP3 trading thread?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The time my ears grew to ginormous size due to the chemicals in the Big Brother swimming pool.... (I'll bet nobody remembers that! I was too much of a lurker)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh no Marty... That's a running gag from one of Lisa's fanfics, careful it doesn't trip you up.

Can't says I remember that's how MopFam started... But remember the thread about an exciting behind-the-scenes Muppet moment Bo found? And how he and Prawny started dunking each other with tea and popcorn?
Speaking of popcorn... Soggy popcorn anybody?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... That's another good ol' MC memory reference from the Hottubs thread.
*Thinks reverently about the fun we used to have there.

Other things I remember from the hottubs/bathtubs:
1 Luke's Britney Speares cardboard cutout.
*Bonus points to whoever first correctly remembers what the cutout was doing.
2 The Muppet mural painted for Beebers' gazebo.
3 Beebers and AndyWonkanobi mental light putouters.
4 Carl.
5 The kiddie pools
6 Kyle as Scooby-Doo that one time splishing and splashing in the tubs.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Remember when we used to do more role play type games? Besides the dorms of course. I'm talking about games like the Search for Skeeter and the various Survivor/Big Brother type games. And then there was Muppet Central the Movie and Muppet Central the Movie Revisited. And who could forget when SWAEHB first started and all of Beau's "Mental Images"? Good times, good times indeed.
Muppet Central....movie?:confused: :cool:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I remember when I first came here, and that was to have people see my parody I did of Wild West show to people who enjoyed the Muppets like I did. Almost 2,500 post later, I'm still here, and it's been a joy ride. Over a year later, I still enjoy visiting this forum. How cool is that?

Daniel