MC Memories

christyb

Reaction score
Hello everyone! It's fairly early for me and yes I should be getting ready for school. Key word there is should. Anyways, I got to thinking about good ol' MC and the time I've been a member here. It's been what four years now? Wow, so much has happened! So many great memories and gags that I don't sadly see around much. So for all you newbies who don't me I'm the infamous Christyb known far and wide amongst these halls for randomness! Everyone Katzi, Count Prawnie, Beau, Tabi, Vibs, Harvey, Beth, Beth, and er um Beth! :smile: All the gang that's been here let's share our memories with the newer ones and maybe they can tell me a few! (Yes this is for my stories I have an ulterior motive!) It's the holidays tis the time for this. I'll start......who remembers the thread "Where do they keep the real muppet puppets?" And our 'rescue' mission to go and save them from their filing cabinet prision?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wakes up. Huh? There was a "prision" involved? Frankly, all I remember is crashing the bus through the JHC lobby. Oh wait, that was the mission to get the Fraggle Rock movie made. Sorry.

christyb

Reaction score
*laughs* This is great. The first is where a bunch of us decided we needed to free the Muppet puppets and went to the top secret location to steal them. (Which involved me driving the EM bus). The Fraggle Movie was a war between me and Beau over who got to direct the new fraggle movie. Which as you said involved me driving the EM bus straight through JHC

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And do we want to bring back that whole plot about you being stuck with Jim and the rest of the Muppeteers, classic cast, in cyberspace while Snidely Whiplash gave up returning MC back to normal... Which left you stuck in the void you've occupied for the past, oh, however long it's been since you decided to come back for the holidays?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Remember when we used to do more role play type games? Besides the dorms of course. I'm talking about games like the Search for Skeeter and the various Survivor/Big Brother type games. And then there was Muppet Central the Movie and Muppet Central the Movie Revisited. And who could forget when SWAEHB first started and all of Beau's "Mental Images"? Good times, good times indeed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Remember when Lisa "Toga" Together Again used to post fanfiction? Whatever happened to her?
And why do we keep getting all this mail addressed to "Bill"?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Remember when Lisa "Toga" Together Again used to post fanfiction? Whatever happened to her?
And why do we keep getting all this mail addressed to "Bill"?
Ed,my guess is the outside world is taking on Toga's life. (I miss her fanfics too.)
As for that mail addressed to "Bill" it sure has some nerve sneaking in here!

And Snowthy?Hi back!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*happy sigh* Oh the things I remember...

There was the time Beau and I totally muffined the "Kiss, kiss, hug, hug" thread with green-fuzzy flipper clippers...

The time Snowthy, MrsPepper, Ziffel, Nick "anythingmuppet", and I muffined for an entire night in the "Boy is this forum dead" thread.

The time when we hijacked the Mayhem bus to get the Fraggle Rock movie made, then tried to make it ourselves.

All those times we've muffined and muffined and muffined until our heads exploded.

The many MC Awards, most recently, hosting last years.

Many, many Dorms and MopFam memories...

Gosh, SWAEHB, sooooooooooooo many crazy memories there...

Fan-fics...

Muffining...

T*K*O...

Muffining...

The MC Movie threads (though we never actually finished)...

I'm sure there are a ton of other things I'm forgetting that people will remind me of, but gosh, I love this place and all of the memories I've had here. :smile: