MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: So Red, you coming back with me next term?
Red: Yes, of course, we've been together too long not to be!
Beth: I'm thinking maybe another roomie too, I've got an idea anyway
Red: Who?
Beth: Not telling, at least, not right now.
Red: Not fair!
Beth: I promise you'll like them. And they are fun.
Red:*pouts a little* Oh, ok.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: So, have you figured out what ve're going to do about 115?
Me: Yes. Found a starfish monster from the Castlevania beastiaries, but I didn't like the name it had. Decarabia just doesn't sound fright.
Count: So, that's...
Me: Not hexactly, you'll see her when we get to it, not a starfish monster per say.
Count: Ah. Vell then, what are we vaiting for now?
Me: Naming inspiration. Got no ideas for what to call the doppelgänger based off of Grover. Maybe Beth or Kelly will have some... *Dials over to our next-door neighbors.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: Sorry ... I've been out doing stuff. A Doozer's work is never done. Seeing as how Kelly's gone off to find Spike, and Pearl went to go find Kelly, and Hoggle left for the Labyrinth ... that left me to deal with Kelly's puppies. We basically did a huge tour of Fraggle Rock and Doozer Dome and now they're pooped little puppies. *giggles* Grover, huh? You need a new name? What's the dopp ... um ... whatchamcallit gonna be like, I mean personality-wise?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey Cotterpin. Think of it as a person's double, as that's one of its meanings. Basically, it'll be like Grover—since it'll be him, just classically monstrified. Darker fur, shaded eyes, not sure about clothes though it could be similar to what I did for Jerr and Rich. Went to the Wiki to find Grover's names around the world... Though German, Grobi's too close to the original. Was thinking of naming him Kruvi, his Israeli name, which means "little angel". Then again, maybe some other pun/dark names would be better fits, but other than Revorg, I've got nothing.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (scratching her head): Revorg? What in the name of Doozer Dome does THAT m-- oh. *laughs* I get it now. Hmmm. *rushes into room 2 to check the internet and then comes back out* Well, you've got Declan, which means "full of goodness". Ezra, which means "aid or help". If you want an opposite name, Galen means "calm". Keiran means "little dark one". Kenny means "good looking". Mallory means "luckless". Tait means "cheerful". Tavis means "twin". Yasir means "modest". Uh, that's all I can see that might fit at the moment. Does that help?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening to Pin... Mallory's already taken... But I like Keiran and Tavis. Thanks, that does help.

*Count and Uncle D are at the werehouse, checking and cancelling a few orders for the kitchen's new cauldroven/brimstone stovetops.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *working on her drawing of Powerline* Eye to eyyyyye..... *SIGH* I rully wish this wasn't on notebook paper. But there's no way I can duplicate it!

Sweetums: Well you might as well try.

Bean: It's really good!

Alex: Thanks Bean. And of course I can try. The problem is I hadn't originally drawn Powerline on purpose! It just turned out this way!

Link: *wearing a black wig with ears and sunglasses* Shall I model for you? *begins to put on Powerline's tight jumpsuit*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Just finished adding all the SST A entries into the Muppet Listing grimoir. Maybe now I can turn back to my haunters.
Count: Oh? You decided on vhat to name the doppelgänger?
Me: Yeah... Everyone's telling me Tavis, which I guess does fit with the character. It's almost finished in my mind's eye... And when we get him added, we can move on quickly to Trixie, an old fiend I know you and Uncle D both remember fondly.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (finally gets home from dealing with Spike, mopes about in Scorched and Snowed)

Pearl (pours her a whole bunch of requested drinks)

Kelly (chugs one): Thanks.

Pearl: I'm sure it'll get better, hon.

Kelly (mumbles)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Another haunter's finished.
Count: Who's next?
Mmm, we'll have to delve into your family portraits to see if there's another female relative we can bring into the counted cast.
Count: Like Aunt Lucretia and Cousin Abba?
Fright, but this one's named Nexica, due to the linking ring nature of the pentagram's points. Meh, we'll take care of that tomorrow, along with the new term for the dorms.

Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.