MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sees Kelly... Well, someone has to say it. Helllloooooooo nurse! *Leaves baggies with cookies made yesterday on dorms' residents doors.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Checking online mailbox. Hmm, nothing yet from her. Oh well, she's never let me down before, I can wait.

*Count and Uncle D are viewing the designs for the kitchen repairs/updating.
*They jot down a couple of things they like, mindful of budgeting concerns and all manner of conveniences the kitchen should feature.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (flings a letter over in Ed's mailbox): You know, Deimos must be REALLY camera-shy. *sighs* Can't I just skip this semester and go straight to being employed?

Cotterpin (shakes head)

Kelly (melodramatically bawls): I want some MONEY! How am I supposed to make the world a better place without MOOLAH? Waaaaah!

Cotterpin (sighs, to anyone who will listen): If she tries to help the needy, she'll never get rich.

Kelly (sniffles): Yeah ... *sniff* ... as long as I can pay the bills and save up for retirement, the rest is gravy.

Cotterpin: Don't forget you need a new car.

Kelly (shrugs): I have air conditioning again. If it'll just last another year or two, I'll be happy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Got it Kell. He must've also stumped the historians who wrote of the legends. Meh.

*Goes through potential list, satisfied with what we've got so far. We're gonna have to expand afterwards, but that's based on my own motivational driving force. *Grabs a cookie and contemplates how it'll look on his roommate's wall.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Swimsuit?
Red: Check!
Beth: Sweatshirt?
Red: Check! *thinks for a minute and then looks puzzled* Why would you need to pack both a swimsuit and a sweatshirt?
Beth: Well, this cabin is in Northern Minnesota. It will be warm during the day and cold at night. And really, the swimsuit is mostly for the hottub anyway
Red: Oh got it. Will I be cold if I swim in the lake?
Beth: You might, but you'd like the hottub, it'll warm you up
Red: Works for me!
*they go back to packing for a three day weekend getaway*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (leaves a note on Beth's door): Hey, y'all have fun. I will try to forgive you for getting to be cool while I burn up in the South, LOL.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget to breathe... Both in and out!
Oh, and there are cookies for you on your doorknob, you might want to take those too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meanwhile, in Room1...

You know, I was all set to work on turning the Swedish Chef into Henry the Eighth for Numbervania. But now...
Count: What happened?
Well, I sorta got distracted, thinking maybe it'd be better to have King Hungry the Eighth instead. But that brings up the question of what classic monster or mythic creature/being to turn the Chef into. Also, I'm not entirely sure about King Hungry.
Count: Vhy not ask Kelly for descript help?
I would... Hexcept there's rully no pic of him at the Wiki. She'd have to have either Volume 8 of the Sesame Street Library/Treasury books or the 1-2-3 Storybook on hand.

Oh well...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (stepping out of the shower in room 2): Hey, Cotterpin? You 'round here, hon?

Cotterpin: I'm in my room designing some new things for my Waldo statue ....

Pearl (enters Cotterpin's room): Have you seen Kelly 'round?

Cotterpin (momentarily stops drawing): Uh ... she went on a walk. She said she'd be gone for awhile. I think Hoggle went searching for Dr. Teeth to learn where he gets all that jewelry an' stuff.

Pearl: Well, she tol' me ta get that guy on the phone an' ask if he wants ta come.

Cotterpin: Spike?

Pearl (shakes her head): Naw, that other guy. Little pardner, 'bout yea big, with black horn-rimmed glasses.

Cotterpin (blinks): The journalist?

Pearl: Yeah, that's the guy. What's his name so I don't make a fool o' mahself?

Cotterpin: Hmm ... no one really knows. At least, I don't. Everyone just called him Newsie. Check his mother's house. He might be there.

Pearl (sighs)

Status
Not open for further replies.