MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Scooter: (admiring jacket) Wow...that's good work, Boober. Can't even tell where the chemicals hit it. Thanks!
Storyteller: Go hang it up before something else happens to it...now, then, is it true that Ed dropped off some fruit for us?
Erin: Yeah, they've put in an order for some shakes and smoothies. (sorts through bag of fruit)
Beige: So what do you need for those? Milk, ice cream, yogurt?
Nora: It depends on whether the drinker is on a starvation diet. Since that doesn't seem to apply to anyone here, we can use whatever we want.

(blender fires up some time later)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Finally got to the three-quarters mark for the list, at least, in terms of productions. In terms of overall total, I don't zink you want to know. Maybe tomorrow I can catch up on some podcasts and post our room descript. Night all.

Uncle D, voiceover: MC Dorms have been brought to you tonight by the letter S for sleep... And by the number 21. Rest in peace, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy doom.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D and the Count are huddled up on my bed, I'm in my computer chair... Okay guys, here we go. *Listening to Pincast's newest episode, which will be a long one, again. :stick_out_tongue:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: Come on, Lips... we needed someone to be James Bond, and you won the toss...

Lips: *dressed up as 007, holding a grappling hook in hand* Are you guys sure that I can do this?

Cait: You'll be great! *looks at Digit (dressed up as Spock), Vicki (dressed up as Sally from TNBC), Waldo (transformed into Mickey Mouse), and Lindbergh (dressed up as Chewbacca)* Doesn't he look good, guys? *without letting them answer* Hold on, let me get my costume... *zooms back to the room to get one*

Lips: Well, here goes nothing... *throws the grappling hook to a tree branch and swings into view, knocking over Chamberlain with his feet before he lands near Zoot*

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: *appearing in her Annete Funicello costume* REPRESENT!

Digit: *facepalm*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Steals and cuddles Vicki/Sally. <333

*Thinking: Hmm, should I make it so that my cast of counted characters has Vicki as Sally instead of Sally herself?
*Cuddling Vicki more.

But who would play Jack then? Meh.

Count and Uncle D: Can we join the costume party Cait?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves some more M&M's for everybody... *Has sent Vicki back to Caitlyn ages ago, hopes more story will be posted soonish. *Humming a little somewhat happy.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (strumming along on her guitar in the common room)

Cotterpin (off at Doozer Dome)

Kelly (camping out at the Park for awhile, as she needs the fresh air due to a bad case of cabin fever)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *strolls into her room, carrying several large suitcases and humming "The Wee Kirkudbright Centipede"*

Bean: *opens the door for her*

Animal: *running up and down the hallway chasing Link*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe she'll wake up and be a slayer.
*Count and UD shiver a little.

*Back to the bowels of the dorms that is my private little bat-cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.