MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: So, what are our plans for the weekend?
Kim: I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've got to work summer shift at the library.
Boober: Laundry.
Gillis: What else is new?
Mimzy: *sighs* Here we go again...
Kim: Okay, we are not going to go through that this semester. I have had enough of you ragging on each other. We cool?
Boober: Yes.
Gillis: *sighs* Yes.
Kim: Good.

-Kim

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: Hey, Vicki, where are the others?

Vicki: Mmm... Lips is with Zoot somewhere, Digit is looking for a present for Kelly, Lindbergh is out doing a repair, and Waldo's with Digit, I believe.

Cait: Okay. *goes outside to find Ailie shooting some hoops* Hi, girl. Whatcha up to?

Waldo: *flying around the Dorms by himself, humming a few tunes*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(All of the gang, save Scooter, is out on the lawn.)

Erin: (reading the Shipping News) Anyone know where Scooter's gotten to?
Nora: (sipping a black raspberry milkshake) He called and said something happened at the theater, but he'll be back here soon.
Storyteller: (sorting through conspiracy theories about the Wizard) Always something going on...Erin, my inkpot's over by your elbow, could you pass it to me...thank you.
Beige: So anyways, I said to that new security Fraggle, look pal, you'd better...wait, I think that's Scooter now. (sits up) What the heck does he have all over his jacket?

(Scooter wanders over - his jacket is splattered with violently purple splotches.)

Scooter: Hi, guys.
Erin: Scooter, what happened?
Scooter: You remember I told you guys about Gonzo's mold collection wanting a spot on the bill?
Others: Yes.
Scooter: Well, they finally got impatient and took over the theater. And as I was helping Beauregard round them up, one of them knocked over a jar of some chemical Bunsen was working on, and I was caught in the splatter...
Beige: That stuff's not caustic is it?
Scooter: No...(takes off jacket) But my jacket got the worst of it.
Nora: I wonder what it's going to take to get that stuff out?
Storyteller: Well, I just heard Boober say that he wanted to work on laundry - take it to him and see what he can do with it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (stumbles out of her room and lands on the sofa in their living room)

Pearl (checks her watch): Uh, mornin', sugah?

Kelly (grumbles)

Cotterpin: You okay?

Kelly (tosses and turns): What IS it with 2 AM? *buries head under a cushion* I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep, all because they never want to sleep during the night! *pounds the sofa half-heartedly* Why? Why ME?

Pearl: You could just let them work themselves out at night. They're PUPPIES, after all.

Kelly (sighs and shakes her head): They start fighting if you don't deal with it after about half an hour. And then there's the messes to clean up ... nah, it's just more worth it to let them work it out in the backyard. *lifts head* So, what did I miss?

Pearl (shrugs): We dunno. We were asleep.

Cotterpin (nods, sticking out her tongue): Yeah, for like 10 hours. We're so refreshed.

Kelly (buries head under cushion again): AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. Huh? Thought this place was deader than erm, anyhew. *Hits bouncing meatball with a tennis racket from somewhere around the pools... 15-Love...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (is walking around the Dorms zombie-like)

Pearl (walking with her to make sure she doesn't fall down): Did the young-un's get through the vet visit alright?

Kelly (nods and mumbles)

Pearl: Well, that's good. Why doncha get some shut-eye?

Kelly (mumbles)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Don't worry, Scooter; your jacket is in good hands. I just hope Boober's got some industrial-strength detergent to work on those splotches...
Boober: Oh, it can't be that bad... *sees the jacket* Eugch. What caused those stains again?
Kim: I believe it was a combination of mold and one of Bunsen's chemicals.
Boober: ...where did I put my surgical mask?
Kim: *rolls eyes*

-Kim

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (singing half-heartedly): Tomorrow, tomorrow is always ... *sigh* basically as soon as I open my eyes.

Cotterpin (banging her head against the arm of the sofa): Here we go again. The poor, sleepless martyr .... *under her breath* I was timing you ... you slept for about ten hours last night.

Kelly: Bite me, Cotterpin. *shrugs* I was just in a weird singing mood. I dunno why. *looks around* Where's Pearl?

Cotterpin (shrugs): Off to the pool I guess. I woulda thought someone from a hot and muggy land like Pangaea would welcome summer.

Kelly: Well, it's not like she likes to bake either, you know. There needs to be a happy medium.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returning to the dorms... That was a pleasant outing.
Count: Indeed.
UD: Agreed.

In case anyone wants to know, we went down to Nelson Square and took a ride all around the town's monorail/trainlike line and then back to the square. Bought some fruits there, have to see if Erin can do us the favor of turning them into healthy shakes later. Now to kick back and relax for the rest of the evening. :cool: :sleep:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly and Cotterpin: Cool, glad you had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.