MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
In room 7, Erin is typing away on another story for the paper, Nora's brewing water to make iced blueberry tisane and Storyteller is working on a few epics, while Scooter and Beige are working out a few songs with Scooter's guitar.

Storyteller: (scratching through several lines with a quill pen) Erin, for goodness sakes, the way you're typing you sound like a gunnery sergeant during World War I.
Beige: How do you know, were you there?
Storyteller: Oh, very funny. But listen to her - if she types any faster she'll set her computer on fire.
Erin: Sorry, Storyteller, but I got some juicy fodder for stories at tonight's meeting, and I want to get them typed up before they slip my mind.
Nora: Sounds like it was oddly productive, for a routine meeting. And is it four bags or two?
Erin: Four bags in two cups hot water, then two cups cold. I finally got a couple of hot leads for some really cold stories. (saves notes and sends them)
Scooter: (tuning up guitar) If you need a source, talk to my uncle. He'll be more than happy to give his opinions about the council, and everything else.
Beige: Okay, Scooter, from the top.
Both of them: (singing) In Dublin's fair city...where the girls are so pretty...'twas there that I met sweet Molly Malone...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wonders what tisane is. Maybe I can use that...
*Tosses a few coins into Scooter's tamershanttern (SP?) (Scottish hat.

Count: So, how goes it with...
Me: The list? Stuck on the back B's of TMS, need help isolating-identifying Bobby Benson's Baby Band babies.

Till then... The crypt is closed!
*Door swings shut with the eeriest of audible creaks, cackling trailing behind it.

Last edited:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
In Room 19, Boober is folding laundry, Mimzy and Tosh are playing with Tosh's pet Beast, Gillis is working on some music at the desk and Kim is examining the box her laptop came in.

Kim: Where the [CENSORED] is the bloody thing?
Boober: What thing?
Kim: The UPC code, the one that I'm supposed to mail in to Hewlett-Packard in order to get a rebate. I thought the thing would be right there in a bottom corner on one of the sides of the box, but no...
Gillis: (looks over his shoulder) Good grief, are there enough stickers on that thing?
Kim: I know, right? And almost every one of them has a barcode on it.
Mimzy: It's almost like they don't want you to get the rebate.
Kim: A thought that I won't deny has crossed my mind. (sighs)
Tosh: Maybe you need some ice cream.
Boober: Why ice cream?
Tosh: Why not?
Kim: She has a point. I'm fairly sure there's some Neapolitan still left in the freezer...

-Kim

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
*Wonders what tisane is. Maybe I can use that...
*Room 1's residents applaud for Spammy.
*Tosses a few coins into Scooter's tamershanttern (SP?) (Irish hat.
Oh, a tisane is just another word for herbal tea, or any tea that doesn't actually contain any tea leaves.

The word is tam o'shanter, and it's Scottish instead of Irish, but we'll take the coins anyway. Thanks! :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anytime Erin. *Likes the idea developing for CCH #75, have to work on it.
Still need help with Bobby Benson's babies. "What's a 'Texas'?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishing a bacon burger nuked in the common room's microwave. :hungry:
Welp, back to the mines.

*Sends thank-you baby brownies to Kelly, and another batch to Spammy. 8D

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: ZZZZZZZZZ...

Hoggle (stares at little brownies at the door)

Pearl (looking over him): Ya gonna bring 'em IN, s -- Hoggle?

Hoggle: Maybe not.

Pearl (curtly): Hoggle, you're a male between a female and chocolate. You know well as I do -- you ain't a-gonna win THAT battle.

Hoggle (looks up, frowning): I gots my reasons. You don't just accepts gifts of food.

Pearl (rolls eyes): This ain't the big ol' amusement park you live at, hon. Not like Ed's gonna turn ya into a bowl of slime or nuthin'. *reaches down over Hoggle* GIMME THEM BROWNIES! *swallows them whole* Now, THAT'S good brownies... :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Due to the horrendous mixup with a party that shall remain nameless on FB, there is some cursing currently coming from Ed's subroom in Room 1. *Epic fail. *Thinks, maybe if I... *Attempts to do some damage control. :frown: :frown: :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *heads out to the local store to buy a saw*
Beau: *heads out to the local store to buy a saw-horse*
Ragmop 1: What is he doing with that saw?
Ragmop 2: What is he doing with that horse?
Female Ragmop: I don't like the look of this...
Ragmop 2: I don't like the look of you.
Female Ragmop: *sulks*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Awake and humming a little of the song "I Believe In Angels".

Got a reply from Snowths, everything's fine now. Good to know I can Count on him as another true MC friend.

*Switches to humming "Bat Out of Heck".

Status
Not open for further replies.