Mayhem Matters

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Fun Facts Part 2

More fun facts!
  • Strong Bad's E-mail song is based on a lyric of a FatBoy Slim song called "Renegade Master". It was once on the Homestar Runner website.
  • DNA evidence is a running gag in the Homestar Runner universe. There is an entire toon about it.
  • The bit about Floyd not resting until Strong Bad gets brought to justice, and then getting doughnuts, was from the "Weird Al" Yankovic song, "Albuquerque".
Yay! Fun time again!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 9

The portal opened up into Free Country. Unfortunately for the boys, the portal opened up upside down, so they each fell on each other. Floyd fell first, then it was Zoot, Lips, Animal, and finally Dr. Teeth, who crushed them underneath him. After they got up, they viewed their surroundings. It was dark, so it was hard for them to see each other.

"Come on guys, I think I see a light." Dr. Teeth said. This light was coming from Marzipan's house. As the boys stumbled there, Floyd kept on shifting his eyes, as if something was going to jump out at him.

"Let us in! Da! Da! Da! Let us in!" Zoot was knocking on the door, and strangely with his head. Marzipan opened the door, and stared at the boys, who stared back.

"Girl, who's knockin' at this hour?" asked Hands, who as soon she saw Lips, her sassy additude melted. Lips just stared at her too. They soon joined hands. They fell for each other.

"Hands, did you dislodge your crainum?" asked Nurse Tounges. As soon as she saw Dr. Teeth, the same thing happened to her. Sapia and Animal also had the same effect.

"Hi. Do you like dengaku?" Kikit fell for Zoot, who fell on the floor sleeping.

Marzipan felt happy seeing that her new friends had gotten their happier attitudes back. Then she saw Floyd.

"Hello, you traitor." Marzipan coldy replied. "What do you want?"
"I'm trying to find Janice" Floyd replied
"Well good luck, she hates your guts" Marzipan said. "What did you do to her?"

Floyd told the others a story about how he told the boys about what he thought about Miss Piggy. He said that he thougt it was a mistake for Kermit to hire her, and that she's the worst girl in the buisness. Then all of a sudden, Janice start acting strange.

"So all of this happened with a big mistake?" Marzipan asked. "She must of misheard you, and thought that you were talking about her."

As soon as this was said, Floyd got this serious and brave look on his face.

"Well, if I lost her, I'll just have to win her back." Floyd was ready. He would do anything to get his girl back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whoa! Missed out on two chapters, caught up now.

Alternate Beakers: The blue one's Inky, red's Blinky, and pink's Pinky. And the purple one could be a male Beaker version of Sue. But who are the yellow and green ones?
Rully thought it was funny when Nurse Tongues cut the leash binding Sapia.
Liked that everybody ended up together... Except for Floyd, who I hope wins his girl back in the next installment.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
LOVE the girls falling for their parallel guys! ...And Zoot falling asleep on the floor. AWESOME. And yay for Floyd figuring out that it was when he was talking about Piggy! And he is SO willing to get her back! HE WILL DO ANYTHING! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

MORE PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
He'd better... Even go so far as swallow his pride, cause he's not gettin' any lovin' in Prawny's world either. Not to mention he's got a bit of the jealous vibes from seeing Clifford paired up with Janice in Vegas in KG.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 10

Strong Bad and Janice were now at the movie theater. Strong Bad insisted on seeing Dangeresque. He probably chose it because he has the lead role in it. This screening room was pretty much empty. All of the other citizens were watching King Bubsgonzola Supreme, the one that Janice wanted. The only thing she could think of was doing something Homestar once did for Marzipan. She made a crudely drawn cardboard cutout of herself.

Meanwhile, Floyd was doing all of the things to get ready to tell Janice what really happened. He was on a mission, a mission of love. The girls each did things to help explain what girls like. Kikit tried showing him a rerun of a lovey show, but he just fell asleep. Hands tried to show him how a woman likes a man with strength, but he ended up almost getting a dumbell on his toe. Nurse Tounges and Sapia tried showing how girls love music, though he just ended up with a headache. Floyd decided that the only thing he could think of was to be himself.

Strong Bad was making out with the cardboard cutout of Janice. He decided that since she didn't want any of his popcorn, maybe she wanted something sweeter. He was oblivious to the fact that Janice also put a video camera in the theater, and was recording every minute of it. Janice was in the next screen watching her choice of movie, and feeling a little nervous. No one told her it was a horror movie, so she was this close to running out. In her mind, her fear was in the middle of bed-wetting and a near death experience. More that ever, she wanted Floyd.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
IN THE MIDDLE OF BED-WETTING AND A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE! PLEASE tell me that's a reference to Rizzo's line in Muppet Treasure Island!

Also- LOVE the entire thing with the cardboard cut out, and POOR JANICE in a horror movie all by herself! SHE WANTS FLOYD!

And I must commend Floyd for his eventual decision to just be himself... But I LOVE all the girls trying to help him, and how it just keeps going wrong! Very awesome!

MORE PLEASE!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ohhhhh! Every body's feeling so blue! *sniff* Poot things... More please!