Mayhem Matters

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love this! I especially love all the things the girls did to try to show Floyd how to treat a woman and how he decided he just needed to be himself! Oh please keep this coming!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Thanks for all these great comments! I'm having so much fun writing it. The bed-wetting and near death comment was inspired by Muppet Treasure Island. I'll post more soon.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 11

Floyd was ready. Floyd was set. Floyd was very insecure about himself.

"What if she won't beleive me? Why should I try?" Floyd was this close to backing out, but others wouldn't let him.

"Look who's chickening out. Floyd, the bass player of the biggest band in Muppet history. Floyd, this is only one girl. I've had to deal with eleven boys, and only three of them are sane. You can do it Floyd. Don't just do it for us, do it for Janice." Marzipan said, while trying to ignore the fact the others were playing "Pomp and Circumstances" in the background.

"You know what Marzy, you are right. You really remind me about Janice." Floyd said, and after this, he left. Marzipan decided to come with him, for moral support. As soon as they both left, the others just stood there, with nothing to do.

"So, as I was saying about dengaku..." Kikit tried to make small talk about her favorite snack food, with little luck.

Floyd and Marzipan looked all over for Janice. They searched the wharfs, The King of Town's castle, Strong Badia, and Bubs' Consession Stand. Floyd wanted to stay a little longer at the stand.

"But they have Swiss Cake Rolls!" Floyd said, trying to get Marzipan to change her mind.
"Floyd, those things are bad for you, and we have to look for Janice." Marzipan scolded.

They had basically given up hope, until they heard a high-pitched scream coming from the movie theater. It also sounded like it was from a girl, and not a boy screaming like a girl. As soon as they heard it, they ran straight to the theater, despite the fact Marzipan's legs were hurting her.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Fun Facts 3

:sing: Beleive it or not, I'm doing it again, I never thought my choices could be so free-ee-ee!:sing: Sorry, I just had to put that in.

• Dangeresque is a film series in the Homestar Runner universe. The plots are good, but the acting is terrible.
  • King Bubsgonzola Supreme was created by accident. Apparently, Bubs flushed himself down the toilet while he was shaving, and then he grew 100 feet tall.
  • Swiss Cake Rolls are good!:big_grin:
  • Homestar made a cardboard cutout of Marzipan while she was away on vacation.
  • Marzipan's legs being tired is a big joke. She's on my current avatar, dressed as someone familar. Try and guess who!
  • The bed-wetting and near death experience was from Muppet Treasure Island.
  • The song I wrote on this post is modified lyrics to the theme song of The Greatest American Hero, which I've never seen, I just heard the theme song.
  • This post was written entirely while listening to "A Tribute to Homestar Runner Live" by Salsa Comditty.
Okay, I'm done for now with the fun facts. Seriously, Swiss Cake Rolls are good.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully liking this. Especially laughed at the bit of a girl scream, and not a boy screaming like a girl.

Come on Floyd, Janice needs you! Go get her brutha.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 12

"Phew, a romantic part." Janice sighed. Then the fear came back on and everyone in the theater jumped. Janice was almost in tears.

"Oh Floyd! What did I do to deserve this? If only I could see your eyless sockets again! If only I could hear your laugh one more time!" Janice sobbed.

Suddenly, from next to her, a familar laugh went off, coming from Mr. Bassman himself.

"Yeah. Just like that" Janice said. Then Floyd started to laugh again.

"Like Floyd, could you quit it with the laughing? It's getting annoying, and making it hard for me to remember you." Janice said. Then, doing a double take, realised it was Floyd all the time. They soon hugged each other, and then they put their lips together into a long kiss, ignoring the few stares that they got. Marzipan just looked at them with a small smile on her face.

Meanwhile, the others were trying to make it look like nothing was happening. The remaining boys were watching "The Show" and the girls were trying to repair the picture Janice threw in the trash can, all while Zoot fell asleep on the sofa. As soon as Marzipan, Janice, and Floyd came in the door, all of them, except for Zoot, stopped what they were doing and went into an uproar of happiness. Zoot ended up rolling off of the couch, landing on the floor, waking him up.

"Man, sleeping just knocks me out." he muttered, while the others laughed at it. As soon as they calmed down, Floyd told Janice the story about what happened, and Janice introduced the girls to Floyd. Everyone was happy.

"Say Dr. Teeth, since we're together here, and the next few weeks are off of the show, why not stay here for a little while?" asked Floyd.
"Why, that was exactly what I was going to say!" commented Dr. Teeth.
"Great! You guys can stay here." Marzipan excitedly said.
"Plus, don't we have spare clothing and money stored away in the bus?" Floyd asked.
"Like, I think we do!" Janice said.

So it was settled. The Mayhem would stay in Free Country for a week or two. Everyone was glad to be back together. Well, almost everybody.

(The story's not over yet, folks!)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bounces!* YAAAAAAAAAAAY! They're back together! Finally! Oh I can't wait to see what comes next! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The loud applause you hear is us cheering for Floyd and Janice getting back together. Now please post whatever's next.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 13

The next day, the Mayhem was actually able to enjoy their time in Free Country. Dr. Teeth and Nurse Tounges went down to Club Technochocolate to show off their skills. Floyd, Janice, and Marzipan hosted a Concert for the birds. Zoot and Kikit played a game of one-on-one in the gymnasium. Lips and Hands hung around the consession stand. Animal and Sapia stayed at home, watching television shows that were exclusive to the area. Everyone was happy.

Well, almost everybody was happy. Strong Bad was now the one in pieces. He thought that Janice belonged to him still. When he asked for help from the others, all he got was a kick from Strong Sad, a punch from Strong Mad, and a bite from The Cheat. They thought he was an idiot to try and steal Janice away from Floyd, but the main reason was that he was making out with a piece of cardboard. Janice had given them a copy of the tape. Strong Bad was too upset to notice it. This time, he wanted revenge.

"Sapia, the key to tennis is to hold the raquet with your hands, not your mouth." Kikit was now having a doubles match of tennis with Sapia against Hands and Janice. It was tricky to teach Sapia how to do this.

"Sapia, will you just-" Kikit was about to say to give her the raquet, but then she saw Strong Bad.

"Like, hello Stro Bro!" Janice said, a little nervous at the time.

Strong Bad simply just stared at Janice with a serious look in his gradient green eyes.

"Janice, tell Floyd to meet me for a match. I'll do anything to win you back." Strong Bad seriously said. It was all he had to say before Janice fainted.