Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
There are certain appearances of Kermit in promotional photographs and on TMS where he is starting to look slightly "bobbled". An effect that seems to happen with most fabrics over time. I think these replicas, as they start to age slightly, will start to look a little more authentic and not so "new" looking.

Convincing John

Reaction score
I've run out of room in my house and have resorted to hanging things from my ceilings.

So, if you decide to get a Gonzo, you'll have to buy a feather boa, eh? Or if you get both Animal and Gonzo, just get two clothes hangers and recreate that famous MFC scene. That solves that problem!:wink:

Right now, I can't afford to pre-order Gonzo anyway (razzafrazzin' student loan payments!) I love Gonzo and he's always been one of my favorite characters since I was a kid.

I'm leaning towards seeing fan photos (or at least some updated MR ones) before making a final decision. Like everyone else here, I want a Gonzo of excellent quality for that price. I don't want to see the MR Gonzo to wind up on this list.

Convincing John

bjr1978

Reaction score
Got an email

I just recieved an email from MR... looks like Gonzo is on the way, and expects to ship Feb 12th... wow i didn't expect that. It's too soon. Need to save money fast.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Me too..

I also received an e-mail from MR last night notifying me as well on Gonzo. I think it's kinda fast as well. I'm glad i've saved enough money for him and he's done and have already started saving for Fozzie. I wonder how long after they acctually begin to ship Gonzo, will they put Fozzie up for pre-order? Hopefully we'll hear back from Terry soon, letting us know a bit more about Piggy. This is so exciting.

I doubt, by the way, we'll see any new photos of Gonzo if he's shipping right around the corner. If you notice, all the photo puppets on the MR website are the prototypes and NOT the acctual product. Here's fingers crossed!:concern:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
They'd better put out updated pics of Gonzo or I am going to assume that the pics with the sock nose are representative of the final product and will cancel my pre-order – maybe!:big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Does anyone who ordered their Gonzo through the Collector Zone in the UK know why he comes in at the same price as Animal even though theres a $100 difference in the RRP?:confused:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Does anyone who ordered their Gonzo through the Collector Zone in the UK know why he comes in at the same price as Animal even though theres a $100 difference in the RRP?:confused:
I wondered that......so far Kermit has been the most expensive:confused: . I think we got Animal at a really good price from the Collector Zone, I hope Fozzie is as reasonable.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I pre-ordered from The Collector Zone but didn't notice difference. Maybe getting Animal for £150 was a fluke? As long as they keep up the quality, I don't mind paying the same again for Gonzo even if he is smaller.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Artie posted this in a new thread, almost $90 in savings to put towards Fozzie! For those of us in the states at least. :wink:
Hey Guys,
Just bought my Gonzo from Disneyshopping.com. I wanted to share the coupon codes with you.

Code- BONUS15 = 15% Off (good until 1/21/08)
Code- SHIPFOR5 = $5 Shipping

You can use them both at the same time. My Gonzo with tax came to slightly under $234.

Hope this helps,
-Artie

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
What I am really suprised is his height. I know that Gonzo has changed over time, but what about his height. I remember Travis's prototype picture of them all to gether and the photo's they guys have taken at Con and it seems that Gonzo is not actually 26". He looks morte like 22". Am I correct here or I wonder if they made him grew a little more.

Also, I noticed that Entertainment Earth finally has a photo up for him on there website, am I seeing colors or did they change the color of his suit for the website? I know it's the same photo we all have been seeing, but different color suit? I wonder what it is going to turn out when we get him.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MRDS156#LargeImage

Status
Not open for further replies.