Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It's the same photo just de-saturated. The one on The Collector Zone website is the same.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What I am really suprised is his height. I know that Gonzo has changed over time, but what about his height. I remember Travis's prototype picture of them all to gether and the photo's they guys have taken at Con and it seems that Gonzo is not actually 26". He looks morte like 22". Am I correct here or I wonder if they made him grew a little more.

Also, I noticed that Entertainment Earth finally has a photo up for him on there website, am I seeing colors or did they change the color of his suit for the website? I know it's the same photo we all have been seeing, but different color suit? I wonder what it is going to turn out when we get him.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MRDS156#LargeImage
Gonzo is supposed to be a fraction smaller than Kermit from what I've learned. The Kermit poser is a fraction smaller than the actual Kermit so I'd imagine Gonzo might com in a tad taller than Kermit here.

Francis Lax

Reaction score
I'm eager to receive Gonzo the Great. Unfortunately, since I live in France, MR charges extremely high money for the shipping. Gonzo will cost me $ 255 only for the shipping ! I hope they will find other means of shipping to France.:smirk:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
I would sure love to know what the final piece is going to look like...and what material they ended up using for the face.:concern:

doc hopper

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I PM'd CSTom (the new guy) and this is what transpired about picture for Gonzo:

Originally Posted by Obi_1
A lot of us where hoping that since Gonzo is near completion that we have some updated photo's of him. Is there a way we can see how he looks now and post them up in the forum. That would be great for all the Muppet fans.

CSTom:
Hey Obi,

An announcement will be made with photos as soon as everything's ready. Stay tuned!

So let's all keep our fingers crossed! :concern:
anyone remember this?

"an announcement WITH PHOTOS as soon as everything's ready"... I wonder when he'll be ready? you know, since we're getting deliver emails and everything...

muppetperson

Reaction score
I really cant see a reason for a wait on the photo.What does it really take them to be "ready" to pick up the phone or email the factory to get someone to take a picture of Gonzo and email it back? come on!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really cant see a reason for a wait on the photo.What does it really take them to be "ready" to pick up the phone or email the factory to get someone to take a picture of Gonzo and email it back? come on!
They've got to get that beautiful camera lense they used for Animal! LOL! I'm there with you. I'm thinking they want to have the product in their hands before snapping a photo. They made 2,500 blue weirdos. He needs a darn good picture (better than they've got now) to sell them all. :concern:

I'm just so anxious. It would be nice if they created a little countdown for the fella. Yes, I am an obsessed fan and proud of it. :flirt:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I'm eager to receive Gonzo the Great. Unfortunately, since I live in France, MR charges extremely high money for the shipping. Gonzo will cost me $ 255 only for the shipping ! I hope they will find other means of shipping to France.:smirk:
You may be able to find a better re seller....Ill have a look and post one if I find it.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
The only reason I can think of that they wouldn't post a new photo (they have to have gotten a newer prototype from the factory) is that he hasn't changed. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. I want him to be a great Great Gonzo, but it does seem odd that it's so difficult to take a pitcure. Even a crummy picture of a new prototype would be better than nothing.

:stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.