Marley & Marley Christmas Menu

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Glad you are liking these. The new one should be up this weekend! :smile: Classic and fun is how I would describe it. There officially will be 6 menus in all. I really enjoy doing something different with each one.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Jamie,

After his 'outing' on NBC i think we need to applaud Scooter for his kick butt party attitude. I hereby propose a flash menu which has penguin lapdancers at either side and then Scooter cagedancing in his lycra bootie shorts in the middle. They can all kinda jiggle provocatively when you mouseover .............. is that a 'go-go' or do you think it might promote the wrong message ? :rolleyes:

KPrell

Reaction score
Wow! I just saw the Marley menu today and I love it! Well done Jamie! Can't wait to see what else you do.

Karen

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Hey Jamie,

After his 'outing' on NBC i think we need to applaud Scooter for his kick butt party attitude. I hereby propose a flash menu which has penguin lapdancers at either side and then Scooter cagedancing in his lycra bootie shorts in the middle. They can all kinda jiggle provocatively when you mouseover .............. is that a 'go-go' or do you think it might promote the wrong message ? :rolleyes:
Well, as was discussed on the TP forums recently, check out the Stallone or Elton John episodes...Scooter seems to have more on this mind than organizing backstage chaos.

My vote is for a VMC alternate universe club header...click over Scooter int he cga eand he starts dancing, click over Beaker and he flexes his muscles, click on Sam and he starts waving those clowsticks LOL

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I don't know how Christmasy Rave Scooter would be, but he'd get my vote! Maybe Rave Sam if we made the glo-sticks red and green. LOL! Great ideas. I have the feeling Ken would love to make a Bouncer Beaker and Soul Patch Bunsen.

Karen-
Glad you got to see the menu! Did you catch the Muppet Family Christmas menu? It included Fozzie's Ma, the Two Headed Monster, Kermit and Piggy with Maurine the Mink! :wink:

jeffy

Reaction score
muppetcentral.com rocks

I'll say it once, I'll say it again. muppetcentral.com is one of the most professional sites I've ever seen, from both a content and presentation point of view.

Every couple weeks I am just blown away from the main toolbar.

Congratulations.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I missed it! Emmet Otter looks great, tho; kermit on the bike is NEAT-O!!

FOZ