Marley & Marley Christmas Menu

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our second Christmas menu of the holiday season just went on-line on Muppet Central's home page. Join Statler & Waldorf as Robert & Jacob Marley from "Muppet Christmas Carol". Let us know what you think about our latest holiday menu designed by James Carroll.

We'll be adding new home page menus every few days throughout the holiday season. From December 21st to December 25th, everyone will be able to vote here on the forum for their favorite Christmas menu. Whichever one is your favorite, we'll put up after Christmas until New Year's Day.

Merry Christmas everyone!

radionate

Reaction score
Fantastic Job Jamie! Way to go!

(But what, no christmas lights or bulbs to brighten things up? :stick_out_tongue: )

EmmyMik

Reaction score
To quote Pepe, "Ooooooooh nice! Does it come with action figures?"

Actually, forget the action figures, it's great!

Luke

Reaction score
Well errr .... it's a bit cold and dark and i for one miss the cute snow and fluffy wuffy characters but the effects are very good and well designed. I can't wait for the flash menu with skating penguins !!!!

Kedrick

Reaction score
I love it!! The chains in the back...the brothers moving about...Looks GREAT!!!

Thanks for all the hard work you obviously put into these menus.

Clint

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx. Yeah, we tried different ways to brighten it up, but we went the classic rout. Your comments will effect next year's version of these menus.

Who said there where skating penguins? :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Who said there where skating penguins? :wink:
Oh golly, oh geesh, it would be a travesty for there not to be ... the first thing that came into my mind on seeing Marley and Marley zipping about was Penguin Skating !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What would Christmas be without Muppet penguins?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i was just wondering about that. I prefer the other one cuz it had that HILARIOUS picture of the Two Headed Monster with Santa hats and beards. I loved it! Was that in MFC? I havent seen that in years.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The two headed monster as Santa is my favorite bit too. Thats why it was included over Big Bird or a more popular SS cast member. "Is nothing sacred!" - Sam from MFC :smile:

There will be a few different menus all with their own feels and themes. Remember all of these because you guys are going to be voting on the one you want to see from the 25th to the 30th.

I'm seeing what I can do to brighten up the current menu. We tried everything from Christmas lights to shiny red bulbs hung from the chains. Nothing really had the right balance. I have an idea for a very subtle modification. Stay tuned.