Marley & Marley Christmas Menu

SgtPepper

Reaction score
I LOVE IT !!!!

thats all I can say, I love Marley and Marley its one of the better things they've done.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
A Bill menu...well, maybe next year. :wink: I'll see what we can do. By next year we could do twice the menus or more! That was kind of the idea, but these things take a while to conceptualize, sketch out and script. Does Bill have 8 Muppet Show characters? Bobo, Pepe, Rowlf, Zippity, Johnny, Chef, Lew (new), any others? Does he do any of the Elvis's?
You know, it doesn't matter if you can find some of his characters. If you could just find random pictures of Bill, you would make 2 people (myself included, duh) very happy. :big_grin:

But if you insist on characters, he was one of the Elvis's...

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Well I liked it...
I have to agree with Emmy on this one. Even though it's a bit dark for Christmas, I think fans in general realize that it's from a Muppet Christmas Carol, so I think it fits just right! I especially like the little added wreaths and evergreens. It helps to spruce it up a bit. Get it? Spruce???... aw forget it. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Will penguins be in the next menu? Stay tuned. The order has not been decided and I have not confirmed the use of penguins. LOL! I aint sayin!!
In an effort to save your fanbase i'm giving you full immunity against all charges of Penguin gratuity - get those wooly hats, scarves and skating socks on bub ... the people want Penguins ! :big_grin:

On the Marley and Marley situation, the reason i think it probably looks quite dark and moody is because of the contrast it makes with the rest of the page being so bright. I don't think it's neccasarily the menu itself, but Twinkling lights might be nice next time maybe. I like the concept of just two characters gliding across the screen, possibilities for EM Buses and Studebakers there !

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Fantastic Job Jamie! Way to go!

(But what, no christmas lights or bulbs to brighten things up? :stick_out_tongue: )
I certainly hope I didn't stir things up with this comment. I was just poking at Jamie, and didn't mean it.:frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Luke-

Yeah, I agree. Maybe we can do something about that next year.

Emmy-

Gratuitus Bills? Hmmm. Lemme think about it. :wink:

Nate-

Say what? LOL! You know I have those photos of you cage dancing at that rave! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Nate-

Say what? LOL! You know I have those photos of you cage dancing at that rave! :big_grin:
Yes. One of my more inspired moments at that!

Lynnette

Reaction score
I got into the forum today for the sole purpose of telling Jamie what a fantastic job on the festive menus! I didn't actually expect there would be a new(ish) thread where I could post!

Jamie, you are extremely talented and have added so much to an already awesome website. In a nutshell, it brightens my day to be so pleasantly surprised when a new idea pops up on the site. I very much look forward to more creativity and interactivity.

Thanks bunches,
Lynnette

Drtooth

Reaction score
Since I actually SAW it this time, I have to say that this is another job well done!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jamie

Does Bill have 8 Muppet Show characters? Bobo, Pepe, Rowlf, Zippity, Johnny, Chef, Lew (new), any others? Does he do any of the Elvis's?

first off, i like the statler and waldorf menu too! it surpized me when i first saw it! i was think you might make more after that, great job!!!

Back to bill's Muppets, well,:rolleyes: i hate saying this but the "new" Howard hog..pig whatever he is...no "he's not new, he's from UK muppet's tonight skits" please....:big_grin: but Clueless Morgan would be a way better choice...Bill also voiced Eve' alaroach from The animal show, right?

Zack,