Major Changes in store for Sesame Street Season 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ok this may sound like a kind of silly question but, how do I start new a thread ?

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
They need to get whoever did the Murray impostor to take over for Murray:
. Joey's hilarious. Why does he have to leave?

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Joey left because of (the?) recent changes according to https://muppetmindset.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/joey-mazzarino-leaves-sesame-street/

"In a Facebook post, the performer of Murray and Stinky stated that ‘after almost a year of battling for what I believe is the heart and soul of the show, I lost the war. So I packed up my metaphorical bags and and my literal office and I parted ways with Sesame Street‘."

GonzoMan

Reaction score
Joey left because of (the?) recent changes according to https://muppetmindset.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/joey-mazzarino-leaves-sesame-street/

"In a Facebook post, the performer of Murray and Stinky stated that ‘after almost a year of battling for what I believe is the heart and soul of the show, I lost the war. So I packed up my metaphorical bags and and my literal office and I parted ways with Sesame Street‘."
So this is why he's leaving. I still don't understand. I'm just so sad I can hardly believe he won't be there anymore. I think my favorites of his characters were Murray, and the Colambo sketches were kinda fun. Although, I don't know what he means by "the heart and the soul of the show". I mean, sure Sesame Street isn't as cool as it used to be, but there are some things I still like about it, such as the street stories.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it's the whole kit-and-caboodle he's talking about: the changes to the sets, the moving characters into different apartments, the reduction of a "core six" Muppet cast, shortening to an hour, and all.

GonzoMan

Reaction score
Maybe it's the whole kit-and-caboodle he's talking about: the changes to the sets, the moving characters into different apartments, the reduction of a "core six" Muppet cast, shortening to an hour, and all.
Well, I could without them changing up the set. I personally like Oscar's trash can where it usually has been, and Big Bird has never lived in a tree before (plus the doors are gone, but that's what I grew up with). I don't mind the focus on certain characters so much, because there's some of them I like. Cookie Monster, for one.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
you know I don't really feel affected about Joey leaving, but I wonder if that's the reason why Bert and Ernie have been making more appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.