Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I haven't been on this thread for a while so I didn't see this, but if you still need them, I can give you a link to my dropbox.
I'd appreciate that. Thanks! I also have some of the Fraggle Rock songs you need. Whichever ones were included in Fraggle Rockin'. I'll send you a link to it and you can pick the songs you want.

Also, does anyone have the version of ABC-DEF-GHI off Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets?

Evoulie

Reaction score
So i was looking back at a thread from around 2011 (http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/muppet-radio-on-sirius-xm-november-23-28.49057/) when Muppet Radio was a thing on SiriusXM and there was a post about someone having a recording of it and I was just wondering if anyone has that?

As far as I could tell they had an 8-hour block of programming that they repeated. In that 8 hours they played songs from nearly every Muppet album, as well as the Muppets' recent in-studio appearances at XM. I think the highlight was a lengthy interview with James Bobin. It lasted a full hour (with some songs and clips from the film cut in).

I was actually able to record the full 8 hours (with the exception of a couple of songs), so let me know if you're interested in listening to it!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I haven't been on this thread for a while so I didn't see this, but if you still need them, I can give you a link to my dropbox.
I literally haven't been on these boards in quite awhile (I think I came on here briefly enough to change my password, since I had to change my password here after a rather unfortunate hijacking of another account I had elsewhere), so I figure you have most (if not all) of what I've been after (looking again for decent quality copies of the two Muppet Babies albums in their entirety). PM me a link please, as I figure you might have it.

BJ

SesameFever

Reaction score

SesameFever

Reaction score
I literally haven't been on these boards in quite awhile (I think I came on here briefly enough to change my password, since I had to change my password here after a rather unfortunate hijacking of another account I had elsewhere), so I figure you have most (if not all) of what I've been after (looking again for decent quality copies of the two Muppet Babies albums in their entirety). PM me a link please, as I figure you might have it.

BJ
here are the Muppet Babies Albums: https://www.sendspace.com/file/fz8c89