• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I know people have done it for Fraggle Rock. Does anybody have mp3 files of every Muppet Babies song???
All I have is Music Is Everywhere. I also have Rocket to the Stars on cassette somewhere, but don't know where it is, nor do I have the means to convert it.

Rahn

Reaction score
I have:
Kermit's Caribbean Amphibian (Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration, Vol. 2 version)
Kermit's Kermambo (Self-remastered version)
Plus most of the main Muppet songs (excluding these ones), many Sesame Street songs (movies and specials too).

I wan't:
Anything from The Muppet Show that is in good quality, Kermit's solo version of Kokomo, Stepping Out With A Star, the original upload of Kermambo.

Last edited:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I wan't:
Anything from The Muppet Show that is in good quality, Kermit's solo version of Kokomo, Stepping Out With A Star, the original upload of Kermambo.
Ker-mambo (Unsure if it's the original): https://www.sendspace.com/file/vqaxe4

Steppin' Out with A Star: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ampn0n

As for "The Muppet Show", any songs in particular? I have a ton of good quality mp3s from that, but it would help tremendously if you told me which songs you needed. It would be so much easier if I still had my website "Muppet Musique" to direct people to...

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good quality mp3 of "Love, Amy" from Sesame Street?

A studio recording (if there ever was one) would be preferable, but I'm not picky. :smile:

Rahn

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good quality mp3 of "Love, Amy" from Sesame Street?

A studio recording (if there ever was one) would be preferable, but I'm not picky. :smile:
Hi! Is this what you want?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzdcyh0nTxOqVEwzcG9McXJlc1U
It was slightly edited by me to make it more studio-like and is probably your best option right now. Sorry that isn't MP3 tho. (It's ,,.wav" - also an audio format, you can play it using any software on your PC or phone/mp3/tablet.)

I am mostly searching for Pachalafaka, Stayin' Alive (from The Muppet Show), I Never Harmed an Onion, Mr. Bassman, Bein' Green (The Muppet Show 112 or 219 Version - I want both if it isn't picky) and Take a Chance On Me.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I can send you Pachalafaka, Mr. Bassman, Take A Chance On Me, and I Never Harmed An Onion, just need an email address first. :smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Hi! Is this what you want?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzdcyh0nTxOqVEwzcG9McXJlc1U
It was slightly edited by me to make it more studio-like and is probably your best option right now. Sorry that isn't MP3 tho. (It's ,,.wav" - also an audio format, you can play it using any software on your PC or phone/mp3/tablet.)

I am mostly searching for Pachalafaka, Stayin' Alive (from The Muppet Show), I Never Harmed an Onion, Mr. Bassman, Bein' Green (The Muppet Show 112 or 219 Version - I want both if it isn't picky) and Take a Chance On Me.
Thank you very much, Rahn!

I'm sending you some files now via your MC inbox. :smile: