• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I haven't been on this thread for a while so I didn't see this, but if you still need them, I can give you a link to my dropbox.
I'd appreciate that. Thanks! I also have some of the Fraggle Rock songs you need. Whichever ones were included in Fraggle Rockin'. I'll send you a link to it and you can pick the songs you want.

Also, does anyone have the version of ABC-DEF-GHI off Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets?

Evoulie

Reaction score
So i was looking back at a thread from around 2011 (http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/muppet-radio-on-sirius-xm-november-23-28.49057/) when Muppet Radio was a thing on SiriusXM and there was a post about someone having a recording of it and I was just wondering if anyone has that?

As far as I could tell they had an 8-hour block of programming that they repeated. In that 8 hours they played songs from nearly every Muppet album, as well as the Muppets' recent in-studio appearances at XM. I think the highlight was a lengthy interview with James Bobin. It lasted a full hour (with some songs and clips from the film cut in).

I was actually able to record the full 8 hours (with the exception of a couple of songs), so let me know if you're interested in listening to it!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I haven't been on this thread for a while so I didn't see this, but if you still need them, I can give you a link to my dropbox.
I literally haven't been on these boards in quite awhile (I think I came on here briefly enough to change my password, since I had to change my password here after a rather unfortunate hijacking of another account I had elsewhere), so I figure you have most (if not all) of what I've been after (looking again for decent quality copies of the two Muppet Babies albums in their entirety). PM me a link please, as I figure you might have it.

BJ

SesameFever

Reaction score

SesameFever

Reaction score
I literally haven't been on these boards in quite awhile (I think I came on here briefly enough to change my password, since I had to change my password here after a rather unfortunate hijacking of another account I had elsewhere), so I figure you have most (if not all) of what I've been after (looking again for decent quality copies of the two Muppet Babies albums in their entirety). PM me a link please, as I figure you might have it.

BJ
here are the Muppet Babies Albums: https://www.sendspace.com/file/fz8c89