Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

balana

Reaction score
Does anybody have "Bein' Green" from Muppet Vision 3D that they'd be willing to send me? I'd really appreciate it!

BEAR

Reaction score
Just got a whole bunch of new stuff. I want to share them with you. If only my email wasn't being such a pain in the *HONK!*

balana

Reaction score
I've gotten a hold of quite a few new things in the past day or so too. I'm working on compiling my list and realizing I have a LOT more than I originally thought.

And yet still so much to go after! Neverending quest. I guess that's what happens when something has been around as long as the Muppets.

And the mentioning of e-mail troubles reminds me: If anybody is interested in a gmail account for trading things or whatever, send me a PM. I have more invitations than I could ever need.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have the "Ah ah ah" song from Bear in the big blue house. Its sung by Doc Hog and the others.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been out of town and don't remember if I was supposed to send anyone anything. If you need something from me, just let me know and I'll get it off to you as soon as I can! Also, I have a master list of everything I have, but it is VERY long, so if you'd like to see it, PM me and I'll e-mail it to you.

balana

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I FINALLY got my list compiled. I've got it in MS word and HTML format, so if anybody wants it, let me know how you'd like it and I'll send it over.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here is what I would like its pretty easy. I want that song that I had said earlier. "Everybody say Aha" from Bear in the big blue house.

Then I want the movie version of the "Finale: The Magic Store" as in record from the movie with all the speaking parts. I want a mp3 or whatever you can do. As in the whole last part of the movie with the credits too. Please help me PLEASE!

Ernie101

Reaction score
I want the stevie wonder song from sesame street. What's the name of that song?

BEAR

Reaction score
So I think my email is finally working again. I had all these emails but couldnt retrieve them. Yesterday I could. Anyway, does anyone have "Pat Pat Patty Pat"? I only have half of it and it cuts off just before the song starts to get good. Thanks.
Also, does anyone have the Grover work song from "A Celebration of Me" cd? I would buy the cd myself but I already have ALL those songs except the one. Thanks so much to anyone who can help.