Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

balana

Reaction score
Got a few more to request. All from Sesame Street

Born To Add (Bruce Stringbean)
I Wish I Had A Friend To Play With Me (Bert)
Barn In The U.S.A. (Bruce Stringbean)
I Want to Hold Your Ear
ZZ Blues
It's Just a Rock (But I Like It Fine) (Big Bird)
Hey Food (Cookie Monster)

I'd be willing to trade anything off my list, which is too long to post here. Also, if anybody is interested in trading lists to browse through, gimme a PM!

scooter289

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
scooter289 - I know That Announcer is getting you "Boom Shakalaka", but I can get you everything else off of your request list. PM me with your e-mail ASAP, 'kay?

-Kim
E-mail PM'ed and sent! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Beau, I haven't received Can't take No for an answer. Could you resend it please? Or if someone else who's online right now (cause Beau will be in bed) has it and feels generous, you could send it to me too (please).

edit: Also, if anyone has instrumentals from TMM or MTI I am interested in those too. :halo:
Oooh..sorry...I forgot I said I'd send that one. I keep sayign I have stuff then realiseing I lost it in that crash. So, um, can someone else send Mrs Pepper Can't Take No for an Answer, please. And to me as well.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oooh..sorry...I forgot I said I'd send that one. I keep sayign I have stuff then realiseing I lost it in that crash. So, um, can someone else send Mrs Pepper Can't Take No for an Answer, please. And to me as well.
Gladly. I'll just need your email address, as well as Pepper's.

Erine81981

Reaction score
There are several songs that I want from the Muppet Show season one. I have all of them that have laugh tracks expect for theses. Now some I do have but not in the versions that I want them in. Now if anyone can get me the versions I want them in I'll take them but if can't I'll just crock. I want everyone of theses songs from the episode. That is recorded from the epsiode not ones that have been put on records, tapes or CDs. Get it?

Episode 1:
song 1. Mahna Mahna
song 3. Simon Smith and the dancing bear

Episode 2:
song 3. Some Enchanted Evening

Episode 3:
song 4. Stormy Weather

Epsiode 12:
song 1. Evenings at the pops
song 4. Being Green

Epsiode 13:
I'm my own Grandpa

Ok there you go. I want all these record from the episode with the talking and introucing like I have pretty much all the others that I've downloaded. Thank.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Episode 1: Episode 2:
song 3. Some Enchanted Evening

Episode 3:
song 4. Stormy Weather
I can certainly get these for you, if you provide moi with an h'email address.

Beau