Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Frogster

Reaction score
Yeah, it was me! I had recently gotten those songs, and I wanted to surprise a few people. But I've gotten two emails saying that some things weren't sent, so I'm gonna find out what they were, and I may send them back out. Beth C, which ones did you get from me?

christyb

Reaction score
Everyone- All right. Last calls for MP3s from me. Let me know today what you want if you want anything from me! I'll work on getting them to you today and tomorrow. After that I'll be closed for business for a while.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the following Fraggle songs they can send me at KPrydeX@aol.com ? I'd be very appreciative. :smile:

from Season 1:

Listen To Convincing John (Do Eat Towers)
World's Oldest Fraggle Boogie (Wo-Wo!)
Just A Little Wimp

from Season 2:

Doozer Building Song (Building Shapes In The Air)

from Season 3:

Do You Want It? (Get Out of Our Way!)
A Friend Is A Friend
Da Rules (World's Oldest Fraggle's Rap)
Yes Sir, No Sir
Anything At All

from Season 4:

Sleeping & Dreaming (Leaping & Screaming)
Cantus Entrance (from ep. Junior Faces The Music)

from Season 5:

Sing That Law Again
I Give To Thee

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I've got How Long, How Far and We'll Be Back. I don't know if your AOL mailbox will be big enough, so I'll send them to you through YouSendIt.Com.

-Kim

Frogster

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet and Beth C,
What songs did you get from me?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Skeeter Muppet and Beth C,
What songs did you get from me?
First I got three songs from Muppets Go to the Movies (Hey A Movie, Act Naturally and Heat Wave), then I got the songs from Muppets at Walt Disney World (which you had sent me earlier), and then I got Disco Frog.

-Kim

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
I've got How Long, How Far and We'll Be Back. I don't know if your AOL mailbox will be big enough, so I'll send them to you through YouSendIt.Com.
Thank you so much! I received the two you sent and can't say in words how grateful I am. :smile: Are there any songs in particular you're looking for? Maybe, I can help.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Thank you so much! I received the two you sent and can't say in words how grateful I am. :smile: Are there any songs in particular you're looking for? Maybe, I can help.
No problem :smile: And actually, I have been trying to find the instrumental version of Musicbox/Treasure of the Fraggles. So any help you could give on that would be appreciated :smile:

-Kim

Beth C

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Yeah, it was me! I had recently gotten those songs, and I wanted to surprise a few people. But I've gotten two emails saying that some things weren't sent, so I'm gonna find out what they were, and I may send them back out. Beth C, which ones did you get from me?
Muppets go to the movies
Disney songs 1 & 2
Disco Frog
Crocodile rock
At the Dance
Welcome to my nightmare
Stayin Alive

That's what was in my email. You sure can send them!!

~Beth C